Cristiano Ronaldo is a ****
Cristiano Ronaldo is a *****
i hope rooney kicks the **** out of him when pre season training starts
Reply 3323
Cristiano Ronaldo is a ******
Reply 3324
Cristiano Ronaldo is a *******
brains
I voted yes but I think I mean no. I want him to get sliced by every English player out there. I want him to face week in week out the likes of Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard. I want him to walk down Manchester streets to the sound of abuse at every turn. I want him to face the English crowds every match, remember how they treated Lee Hughes? And I want him to look Wayne Rooney in the eye. In short, I want him to suffer.

I wonder if Ferguson will stand for it :rolleyes:

You seem to have gone into a lot of detail there. Next time, keep typing - I want a few more situations of hatred :p:

I hate him - Simple as
Reply 3326
^^ Glad to fuel your hate further :biggrin::biggrin:

Everytime I read the title of this thread, all I want to say is, No, I want him to die!! COME ON FRANCE, KICK THE ****E OUT OF THAT NASTY PIECE OF WORK!!
Reply 3327
Cristiano Ronaldo is a *******

Why not :p:
Im so happy! Woooo!!!!!!!
A ****** but a very talented footballer
Reply 3330
Fecking sweet, Brasil out. France will win this thing.
Economist

like thierry henry and wayne rooney.
Fergie will get them together again.

Grow up people. England we're crap and we've got to except that it didn't go our way. Niether side would have gotten past the semi's.
Reply 3333
Cristiano Ronaldo is a ****ing **** **** ****** prick **** tosser
Reply 3334
Brazil LOST!! OMG!!
i was for France...but somehow had a pre-concieved thought that 'offcourse' Brazil was going to win !! :biggrin:
France...you deserve it!!
Go GERMANY!!!!
Seems to be a lot of hostility towards Ronado but fairly little on the **** whos fault it is we are now out. If it had been Beckham he would have been absolutely slated. Even though he was clearly fouled and the ref should have blown up there really was no need. Such a stupid thing to get sent off for.

So thanks waynkerr
I sincerely hope that Cristiano Ronaldo isn't a member of TSR and reading this thread, or he'll have a lot of neg-repping to do :p:
El Chueco
like thierry henry and wayne rooney.

Why Henry?
Economist

He has never impressed me... all the tricks look good but very little end product from what i have seen.... the best thing united could do is trade him for Beckham...

He isnt fit to wipe Beckhams arse as a right midfielder, and never has been...

^^

When Rooney gets his hands on him at Man U's training camp. :mad:

Latest