Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

(Original post by _Dynamite_)
    I'm female but thanks kindly for the advice :|. He is fat look at him. I'm not going to argue about that, I just have to look at a picture. People as unattractive as him shouldn't even be aloud out of the house, let alone on a football field. Probably distracts the other players. I'd probably just run away or run at him with a spear.
    Well with that we can safley ignore your football related comments from now on as they are 100% rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gas_panic!)
    I can't see any real reason why people wouldn't want to just smack c.ronaldo's face anyhow. The guy has one of those smug, baby, [email protected] faces you just want to slap.
    Don't hate him coz you ain't him

I'm female but thanks kindly for the advice :|. He is fat look at him. I'm not going to argue about that, I just have to look at a picture. People as unattractive as him shouldn't even be aloud out of the house, let alone on a football field. Probably distracts the other players. I'd probably just run away or run at him with a spear.
    Not directly you, but males who dont act like that. How he looks is nowt to do with it, if it was, we'd have ****e players.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly he has a ridiculous amount of money and certain burberry donning chavs find that attractive.

There is a relationship between footballing ability and ugliness, just look at Ronaldinho, Peter Beardsley, Martin Keown, Luke Chadwick.... all world class players... (erm...)

If i was Rooney, i would be most disapointed that i got sent off for something so trivial... He could have at least made it a career threatening 2 footed lunge at knee height... we would all be laughing then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Timeslikethese)
    ..ish. They lucked out with penalties... story of their life!
    Apparently they've missed one in their last 18 penalties. Not bad. We miss more than that in each penalty shoot out we take part in lol

Well with that we can safley ignore your football related comments from now on as they are 100% rubbish.
    Sheesh, she must fancy him, nobody can be that dim :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can. My poor little girl mind couldn't possibly decipher between right and wrong, throw a football in there and I'mpractically brain dead

(Original post by ciderpeter)
    Sadly he has a ridiculous amount of money and certain burberry donning chavs find that attractive.

There is a relationship between footballing ability and ugliness, just look at Ronaldinho, Peter Beardsley, Martin Keown, Luke Chadwick.... all world class players... (erm...)

If i was Rooney, i would be most disapointed that i got sent off for something so trivial... He could have at least made it a career threatening 2 footed lunge at knee height... we would all be laughing then.
    You callin me a chav? Lmao! I don't find him attractive as such, just real men. Hmm...

ReputationRep:
    Sheesh, she must fancy him, nobody can be that dim :rolleyes:
    I can name two in this very topic forum.

Yes you can. My poor little girl mind couldn't possibly decipher between right and wrong, throw a football in there and I'mpractically brain dead
    Er... yeah... cos the comments on looks have mucho to do with football. You helped yourself into that one.

ReputationRep:
    You callin me a chav? Lmao! I don't find him attractive as such, just real men. Hmm...
    Not at all, your far more beautiful than your average footballers girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo doesnt give a **** obviously, he showed complete lack of respct for Rooney. Would you see David Beckham trying to get Roberto Carlos sent off infront of his face? No. Exactly, because he respects him and wouldnt do that, its like a gentlemans conduct (and a mark os respect)
    Ronaldo will be hated now, not only is it an excuse for away fans to kill him but i dont think man utd will be best pleased with his behaviour.
    Off to madrid i think..

I can name two in this very topic forum.
    Who other than you? Can't be bothered to read back through thread? :eek:

You think wayne rooney is fat. Thats says it all.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly

ReputationRep:
    Rooney's actually not fat

ReputationRep:
    He is friggin fat.

ReputationRep:
    He is certainly stockier than your average footballer.

ReputationRep:
    He is friggin fat.
    No, really, he's not. He looks it, but he just has a massive frame. It's a little beside the point anyway

ReputationRep:
    He actually has very little body fat, which was proven when all of the England players had the fitness tests before the world cup as they do before all tournaments, he is just pure muscle

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.