Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    no, your a wum (which means to those out there that have yet to gather more than three brain cells, a 'wind up merchant'). why should he leave? should gerrard and lampard leave because they missed penalties and didnt play well enough, because they caused england to lose.

Waste of time post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancred)
    no, your a wum (which means to those out there that have yet to gather more than three brain cells, a 'wind up merchant')

Waste of time post.
    you're damn right

ReputationRep:
    I dont want him to leave the Prem. I want him to stay and get a good kicking next season by all teams, hopefully Rooney does what Shearer suggested, and smacks him in training.

ReputationRep:
    hell definitely never get a pass from rooney ferdinand or neville again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    Indeed, and very unfortunately so.

I'm not offended by it because I've taken quite a neutral stance on this match and am not English (in fact, if I have to choose one, I'd probably go for Portugal) but it doesn't take a child's brain to figure out that it would be offensive to die-hard England supporters who've just lost an important match.

Suit yourself.
    Aye.

ReputationRep:
    He played well though. He had so much 'go' in him compared to all the England players.

(Original post by NViasko)
    He played well though. He had so much 'go' in him compared to all the England players.

He's a cheat so i have no respect for him, and neither should you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gas_panic!)
    He's a cheat so i have no respect for him, and neither should you.
    I don't know what to think of him really...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    I think I would have had sympathy with you earlier. But it seems that you want to call everyone immature despite what they say.
    *Shun*

ReputationRep:
    About this whole issue, it was completely Rooney's fault. I couldnt care less whether he was isolated and frustrated, he is solely to blame for being sent off. Stupid child couldnt control himself once again. He claims he didnt do it on purpose but it doesnt seem that way from the videos.

As for players surrounding referees, will this ever get addressed by FIFA? Players who stick their hand up imitating a card, annoy me the most.

Ronaldo is an annoying, arrogant git. But at least his confident arrogant attitude helped him to take a good penalty. He had bottle when it mattered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NViasko)
    *Shun*
    I accidentally misunderstood his previous post. I thought he was calling me immature, but he was replying to two posts in one etc. He didnt quote so it looked like he was replying to me.

But it's all cleared up now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil-Tuna)
    I accidentally misunderstood his previous post. I thought he was calling me immature, but he was replying to two posts in one etc. He didnt quote so it looked like he was replying to me.

But it's all cleared up now.
    :hugs: Cuddles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    :hugs: Cuddles
    Aww, I've been getting a bit of hassle for calling myself that. :eek:

I did think it was uncharacteristically like you to say that etc. Should go with instinct sometimes!

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollie)
    Yeah, but Rooney was supposed to be his mate. And that sly wink was just .......*angry*
    No one knows for sure what exactly if that was about the red card. If it was then he (and other players) were under instructions from Scolari to get him sent off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakatak)
    hell definitely never get a pass from rooney ferdinand or neville again
    Lol ok we'll see about that. I'll be watching our pre-season tour we have and report back to you.

ReputationRep:
    He dives all the time and is nbot very sporting but i do not want him to leave. He does not play the game in the right spirit but few do!

ReputationRep:
    http://ccgi.ceefourbee.plus.com/crouch_goad.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    3.1415926535897, are you English?
    There's no way he'll answer that question. Then he's one of 50million you could track him down and embarras him in clubs...

ReputationRep:
    lol i saw that during the game, was pretty funny and so true!

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo's a prick.

What I don't understand though, is how all the Mancs are in uproar about it despite the fact he's been doing **** like this all season at Old Trafford - and most Mancs ****ing loved him for it. Now they all want him out the club. Either you like that kind of behaviour or you don't - can't have it both ways.

Always good to see two Mancs having a fight though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.