Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    I knew it!! I always had a sneaky feeling about the Italians, just kept grinding out the results. Roll on France (hopefully )

ReputationRep:
    Italia!

ReputationRep:
    I have a bad feeling Portugal will win on penalties :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Funny, more England supporters want France to beat Portugal. Is this ironic?

Italy vs France...rematch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AYE)
    Thats not the same as "I will tear him in half".
    thats because the 'rip him in half' quotes came from the top quality papers the sun and the mirror via their ever present top Fa source and insider.

ReputationRep:
    I think France were a bit lucky last time, if anything Italy had the better chances. Del Piero could've finished it.

(Original post by silent ninja)
    I think France were a bit lucky last time, if anything Italy had the better chances. Del Piero could've finished it.
    yeh i remember.....

ReputationRep:
    he plays on the left
    he plays on the right
    dont blame ronaldo
    cause england were sh**e

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancred)
    he plays on the left
    he plays on the right
    dont blame ronaldo
    cause england were sh**e
    Haha, sadly that jaunty little rhyme is true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Berto90)
    Why does everyone hate Ronaldo? He didn't even do the 'give him a card' hand motion.

World Cup 2002 - We blamed the weather. And the lucky bloody Brasilians. Also, we blamed Hargreaves.

Euro 2004 - We blamed the ref. Remember the hate mail he got on his website? And, o yeah, we blamed Owen Hargreaves again.

World Cup 2006 - It seems we have blamed Ronaldo.
    We didn't blame hargreaves at the last world cup, he looked one of our best players but got injured. Euro 2004, wasn't hargreaves fault, was penalty takers fault / portugal having a good keeper. 2006, the c**t Ronaldo deserves it. Disgrace to football, should be shot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Precious)
    Why is everyone assuming the that all the English blame Ronaldo for our loss? I for one am not blaming him. I just think he is a cheating scum who does not deserve to play football especially in England! I realise that we did our best in that game but we suck at penalty shoot outs but what Ronaldo did is disgraceful!
    Agreed. When Portugal last played against England I remember him having a tantrum about something and crying. I think he's a stupid little spoilt brat.

ReputationRep:
    italy better win - i would be so happy !!

ITAAALLIIIAAAAA. plus we have the best national anthem

ReputationRep:
    So you Enland fans suggest that it might to be the C.R's fault that England's out. Or it is the coach's fault, or even the God's fault.
    But not Rooney's fault.

I am a fan of Man Uted
    I think C.R played a very clever game, and Rooney was just not too clever to escape from C.R 's trap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s0301769)
    So you Enland fans suggest that it might to be the C.R's fault that England's out. Or it is the coach's fault, or even the God's fault.
    But not Rooney's fault.

I am a fan of Man Uted
    I think C.R played a very clever game, and Rooney was just not too clever to escape from C.R 's trap
    The game he should be playing is football

ReputationRep:
    I know, wouldnt ever have expected England to support France :eek:

ReputationRep:
    it makes more sense if they just support italy :P

ReputationRep:
    i remember too... *shudders*

anyway france still have to get through...

if italy win then i think it may be hard to seperate me from my italian top ...it is a pretty colour though :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamlan)
    The game he should be playing is football
    Do you really think England were playing football? Germany vs Italy- THAT WAS FOOTBALL! imo England had the players to win it this time, but the midfield just didn't perform (apart from joe cole, hargreaves and lennon). Don't blame CR blame Swen, and his awful tactics.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we're blaming Ronaldo for getting knocked out, just for the Rooney sending off. I, for one, would have the same to say if he'd have done it in any other game because I didn't like what he did.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.