The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That wasn't a penalty. Henry is rapidly going down hil in my estimation of him.
Penalty France [32]

Henry earns off Carvalho.

Zidande - power placed low left

France 1-0 Portugal.
That was a blatant dive from Henry, even though I want France to win.
Reply 4163
Cindy

Ronaldo is trying to dive now too.
Xenon
Ronaldo is trying to dive now too.

Greasy so and so!! I am in no doubt this is going to be a dirty game. :mad:
Unlike last night, both teams showed class.
Reply 4165
Well when he's diving like he is tonight... I think he's proving a lot of us right :redface:
Good penalty by Zidane. And Ricardo went the same way again! Amazing.
Ronaldo has been the best player on the park so far. Does the fact that Henry dived make him a cheater too?
Cindy

Eh? Carvalho clearly takes his left leg. Maybe he exaggerated it but its 100% penalty
Reply 4169
Berto90
Does the fact that Henry dived make him a cheater too?

LOL!

Blatant foul so no it doesn't :biggrin:
Berto90
Does the fact that Henry dived make him a cheater too?

No because he didn't do it against England.:p:
Blatant foul? Give me a break! :toofunny:

Her also did possibly the most blatant dive of all time 5 minutes prior to the penalty. Maybe it was on par with Ribery's.
Didnt see it that way but then we all interpret it differently, hence sometimes a big difference in refereeing.
henry dived, ronaldo dived, neither were penalties.

but if this is how ronaldo plays when he gets booed then bring it on :biggrin: best player on the pitch.

oh and its the english booing, they whistle in europe. you could even hear an english chant towards the end of that half.
I still don't get this. Ronaldo didn't even do the card motion with his hand (which he often does). What indication has there ever been to suggest Ronaldo was trying to get Rooney sent off. Yes the wink said 'job done' but Ronaldo didn't do anything.
If you think its bad now, wait till he gets somewhere like Anfield, or for that matter any premiership ground... :biggrin:
Berto90
I still don't get this. Ronaldo didn't even do the card motion with his hand (which he often does). What indication has there ever been to suggest Ronaldo was trying to get Rooney sent off. Yes the wink said 'job done' but Ronaldo didn't do anything.

Asked the referee for a red card...

I read somewhere that TalkSport had a lip reader on and he confirmed that he was asking for a red card...:confused:
ciderpeter
Asked the referee for a red card...

I read somewhere that TalkSport had a lip reader on and he confirmed that he was asking for a red card...:confused:

hmm, sounds fishy to me :rolleyes:
Reply 4178
Berto90

You know when some people have a face you just want to punch? Yeah, that's how I felt about Ronaldo the first time I saw him. And the wink only served to make it worse.
Forza_milan
Forza_Italia! The defense looks so strong.. wonder how itl be after Nesta comes back! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ehm :biggrin: that's a political party

Forza Azzurri!

Latest