Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    My contribution to this thread: Ronaldo is a diving ****!

ReputationRep:
    Hope his tears cause an allergic reaction

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I'm a bit late to add to this discssion seeing as Portugal are out, but why is/was Ronaldo constantly getting booed?! OK he was a smarmy git when he took that penalty, but why still boo him now? Is it just me who thinks that it was Rooney's own fault for getting sent off? Yes, Ronaldo interfered when he didn't have to, but Rooney knew full well the consequesnces of losing his temper. I was very upset England lost, but I don't think Ronaldo should still get booed. Unless there's another reason/explanation for it I just don't know?!

*I'm prepared for a lot of neg rep for appearing to be on Ronaldo's rather than Rooney's side now Sorry!!!*

ReputationRep:
    ha ha! he was soooo pathetic today!! ;yucky; his acting was terrible, he tried to fall everytime french players were near him ;yucky; total absurd! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    you lot are pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    You know, I am really glad that England didn't get Scolari as manager. He doesn't seem to condone Portugal's diving and maybe even encourages. Plus, he acted like a prat complaining to the ref at the end!
    I would prefer him not to manage england if it means that he would turn them into a bunch of cheats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelee-jublee)
    Sorry I'm a bit late to add to this discssion seeing as Portugal are out, but why is/was Ronaldo constantly getting booed?! OK he was a smarmy git when he took that penalty, but why still boo him now? Is it just me who thinks that it was Rooney's own fault for getting sent off? Yes, Ronaldo interfered when he didn't have to, but Rooney knew full well the consequesnces of losing his temper. I was very upset England lost, but I don't think Ronaldo should still get booed. Unless there's another reason/explanation for it I just don't know?!

*I'm prepared for a lot of neg rep for appearing to be on Ronaldo's rather than Rooney's side now Sorry!!!*
    Some of us just don't like Ronaldo, independent of Rooney's red card (which I think was Rooney's fault, for the record)

ReputationRep:

OMG!!! are you blind???? :confused: he's acting everytime he can!! that makes me sick and i was booing with all the crowd too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    You know, I am really glad that England didn't get Scolari as manager. He doesn't seem to condone Portugal's diving and maybe even encourages. Plus, he acted like a prat complaining to the ref at the end!
    I would prefer him not to manage england if it means that he would turn them into a bunch of cheats.
    I never understood why so many England fans liked him. They'd hate him if he managed a Premiership side...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaggysnake)
    you lot are pathetic.
    You know, that cut me really deep. I don't know how I will sleep tonight, knowing that you, jaggysnake, a random person on a message board, think I am pathetic. How am I supposed to live with that? :s:

:indiff:

Edit: Ouch, unsigned neg rep worth nothing. That sure showed me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    TBH i dont think Henry dived, Carvhallo's leg stuck out and hit Henry's which affected his foot enough to make it land funny which led to him falling since he was unbalanced from the bad touch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dominatas)
    OMG!!! are you blind???? :confused: he's acting everytime he can!! that makes me sick and i was booing with all the crowd too!
    True, but I think people are still bitter about England losing... I really can't see what everyone's problem is with him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I never understood why so many England fans liked him. They'd hate him if he managed a Premiership side...
    Absolute prat. Concreted that reputation after the match.
    TBH i dont think Henry dived, Carvhallo's leg stuck out and hit Henry's which affected his foot enough to make it land funny which led to him falling since he was unbalanced from the bad touch
    There was contact..Simple as that. Stone wall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie)
    Some of us just don't like Ronaldo, independent of Rooney's red card (which I think was Rooney's fault, for the record)
    That's understandable!

I didn't want to come and accuse any of you of being Ronaldo haters or what not before anyone thinks I am, I'm just interested in everyone's opinions of him and why they have them :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's understandable!

I didn't want to come and accuse any of you of being Ronaldo haters or what not before anyone thinks I am, I'm just interested in everyone's opinions of him and why they have them :p:
    I just think he's a smug looking ****e. Much the same as I can't stand Michael Schumacher, Lleyton Hewitt, Paris Hilton, Angelina Jolie, Natasha Kaplinsky and a whole host of other public figures

ReputationRep:
    1. i hate his acting 2. don't like his mimes and crying all the time 3. can't forget his "wink" after Rooney's red card :rolleyes: that's why i agree with the booing crowd

ReputationRep:
    And they're coming from the French crowd too. Seems odd.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who thinks that it was Rooney's own fault for getting sent off?
    Yes it was. I think he was going wether or not Ronaldo waved that card.
    Irrelevant of that fact..He is still a grade A ****.
    Evne in the england game he dived,moaned and whinged permently. The fella is a gob****e.

ReputationRep:
    i agree with lovlee jubliee....rooney is a childish idiot who needs to control his temper and act like a bloody professional football player!! hellooo your not playing football in some run down back alley way this is professional stuff and you cant keep throwing tantrums when smethings not going your way! what did rooney exactly do in the world cup?? F*** all. as far as im concernd he deserved that red card.

its a fact..if rooney was pushed like that or hit in the groin area you would all be slating of the guy who did it to him!at the end opf the day you dont kick some1 in the groin area and push someone right infront of the referee cause then your just askin for trouble!rooney is just crap...a simple overatted nobody..i mean what is he compared to ZIDANE or HENRY or RONALDHINIO?? i know what........NOTHING!!! he should be sent back to the council estate area where he came from.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think fake-Ronaldo should be forced to change his name? :confused: Coz he's obviously an embarassment to the real one.

:hmmmm:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.