Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Embarassing.

The whole point of a chant is to wind up the other fans, and it seems to work.

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/5159790.stm

He added: "One of his best qualities is his dribbling. Just like other players he sometimes falls down which is very natural. But he is not a diver."
    Of course he isn't :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Well, the germans would at least have something to cheer about should they win.
    Definitely, I think they've put on a great spectacle this year, so they deserve to finish the competition with a win and their pride intact.

ReputationRep:
    I would've actually wished to see Germany vs Italy in the finals
    They do deserve place 3 and probably even more... but not 1 XD

ReputationRep:
    Nobody cares that much about thord place though...

ReputationRep:
    It is a glorified friendly, but usually it turns out to be an interesting match nonetheless, and it means the number of games in the tournament is a nice round 64.

ReputationRep:
    ciderpeter, thats just a hilarious pic!

lets all hate united
    lets all hate united
    na na na na na na na na

apologies to those who are contributing fair comments, but it seems that alot of the fans on here take more pleasure having a go at united than following their own team. You have arsenal fans, liverpool, chelsea, even blackburn fans on here and the threads on your clubs are non existent, but united has over 700 replies.

UNITED! UNITED!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khxgC...elated&search=

Hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancred)
    You have arsenal fans, liverpool, chelsea, even blackburn fans on here and the threads on your clubs are non existent, but united has over 700 replies.

UNITED! UNITED!
    All things Liverpool - whether you love 'em or hate 'em 776 posts 5,603 views
    :rolleyes:
    apologies to those who are contributing fair comments, but it seems that alot of the fans on here take more pleasure having a go at united than following their own team. ow
    Ferguson-paranoia syndrome isnt neccessary in fans aswell you know. People are avin a go at Ronaldo because hes a diving little scrotum. Nothing to do with his club.

ReputationRep:

apologies to those who are contributing fair comments, but it seems that alot of the fans on here take more pleasure having a go at united than following their own team. You have arsenal fans, liverpool, chelsea, even blackburn fans on here and the threads on your clubs are non existent, but united has over 700 replies.

UNITED! UNITED!
    United are the most popular team in the country, of course they will attract more replies.... Doesnt make them a better team though does it... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrus)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khxgC...elated&search=

Hahahaha
    Most of those are fouls though, even if he goes down theatrically.

ReputationRep:
    spot on, most of them are fouls, and he may be theatrical, but he doesnbt even come close to the likes of arsenal, so ronaldo is theatrical, whats your point. Id love anyone to turn around after the world cup, where, putting all biases aside he did play some fantastic attacking football and showed his ability, and say that they wouldnt want him in their side.

Id love anyone to turn around after the world cup, where, putting all biases aside he did play some fantastic attacking football and showed his ability, and say that they wouldnt want him in their side.
    i wouldnt

you just said say it you didnt say mean it :p: still not sure id want him though

ReputationRep:
    I can't side with either of the teams today..may the deserving team win

and as for the final..ITALY all the way!!! i've started to dislike the Frech!

ReputationRep:
    Id love anyone to turn around after the world cup, where, putting all biases aside he did play some fantastic attacking football and showed his ability, and say that they wouldnt want him in their side.
    I wouldnt. No-one can doubt his ability but the fella is a grade A **** and not a Liverpool player.

ReputationRep:
    fair enough, who do you follow? I cant think of a side that comes close in england, apart from chelsea, to having a right winger who has the potential and ability of ronaldo

ReputationRep:
    Is that aimed at me?
    Gerrard does a better job at RM by the way, at least he can cross a ball.

(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Is that aimed at me?
    or me? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    aimed at dh0001

oh right, im a leicester boy and i agree with calderstonesLFC id rather have gerrard over ronaldo, ronaldo struggles to release the ball and over complicates things.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.