Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by /\Shaz\/)
    I hope he dies of AIDS.
    ha ha! Hes a proper c**t:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudge77)
    ha ha! Hes a proper c**t:mad:
    ENGLAND ARE OUT..GET OVER IT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH)
    I don't think he realises that what he does is diving. He seems to think that when a player gets close to him he has a right to go to ground.
    Only after a bit of air time :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spamking)
    ENGLAND ARE OUT..GET OVER IT!
    Completly missing the point.

ReputationRep:

What a ****

ReputationRep:

What a ****

ReputationRep:
    what people do for money these days

ReputationRep:
    i dont understand why ppl are blaming ronaldo for roony's red card? i know ronaldo was complaining to the ref, but stamping is red card offence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    yep, i'm glad that portugal lost but scolari didnt seem to care about winning, so it shouldnt be a problem for him!
    Scolari is a pillock, in hindsight I'm glad we didn't get him as England coach, his reputation has gone down so much this WC. Mind you, who says Steve McLaren will fare any better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    Scolari is a pillock
    :eek: . I think Scolari would have got us to the final of this World Cup to be honest, at least the semi's. He's a good motivator and helps his teams to gel - that's what we needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Berto90)
    :eek: . I think Scolari would have got us to the final of this World Cup to be honest, at least the semi's. He's a good motivator and helps his teams to gel - that's what we needed.
    You're right that he's a good motivator, but his subtitutions were dire. Why he didnt bring on Nuno Gomes I do not know, and he plays him in the 3rd/4th place playoff and he scores! lol. Plus he just couldn't seem to get Portugal to score against the better teams, even with all the attacking players they have. I'm not saying Sven was any good, but Scolari wasn't significantly better

ReputationRep:
    I hope Italy win today.

ReputationRep:
    I want him to stay, here he can become something. At Real you just get the feeling he'll become a part of the furniture hmmm cant think of the words to explain it, too many big names in madrid will over shadow the kid.

Hope he doesnt leave, im sure him and Roon are cool with each other now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    Scolari is a pillock, in hindsight I'm glad we didn't get him as England coach, his reputation has gone down so much this WC. Mind you, who says Steve McLaren will fare any better
    i'm already getting bad vibes from mclaren! :eek: dont really want him as manager, but lets get ready for another rollercoaster ride!

(did you always have warnings? :ninja: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancred)
    'He is a one trick pony with very little end product', ciderpeter, rubbish, absolute rubbish. When he started in the premiership he was greedy, tried too many tricks and did lack the end product, but under SAF his game has matured, he is quick, great control of the ball, good at crossing and scores goals. I'm amazed you have such high expectations. The fact that ronaldo is probably worth more than your front six indicates his ability. England fans are ****ging him off fair enough, i dont agree but i understand. But now you have moved on to criticising his ability, when footballing professionals, ie managers, commentators, pundits have done nothing but praise ronaldo in terms of his skill and potential (their praise also included criticism of his diving, but that does not make him a bad player). Are they wrong? No. Are they more experienced than any of us in their knowledge of the game? Yes. Even though hated has SAF ever doubted his ability, with the success he has had over the years? No.

Its child-like, naive and frankly strange that a player who already plays for man utd and who has already attracted interest of spanish giants madrid, has very little 'end product'.
    *negs*

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    i'm already getting bad vibes from mclaren! :eek: dont really want him as manager, but lets get ready for another rollercoaster ride!

(did you always have warnings? :ninja: )
    Yeah I'm not too sure about how he's going to fare as England coach, but if we come out in the first few qualifying game and play real attacking football, with a formation that suits our players, then he's got my vote.

Na, I was offered something for rep, and gave the guy rep for it, and got warned for rep whoring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w8wizz)
    i dont understand why ppl are blaming ronaldo for roony's red card? i know ronaldo was complaining to the ref, but stamping is red card offence.
    Think people are more angry about this..

ReputationRep:
    'hope he dies of aids', 'want him to leave the premiership', whats the average age on this forum? Grow up! If Ronaldo does leave, then so be it, if he doesnt i will be glad for united. I cant see a rift developing between wayne and ronaldo because firstly, SAF would never let it happen, secondly, i dont think rooney really cares and three, united would not let ronaldo leave.
    I established clearly before the world cup that i am club before country, part timers wont understand, but i know some of you are club before country. Id have put england out before the quarters had i known ronaldo might leave if we were to proceed.

England are out, more united fans (ie season ticket holders, away fans, not most of you lot, sorry but true) hate england anyway. Hate ronaldo, as long as hes running down the left and right for united, i couldnt care less what happened in the england game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancred)
    'hope he dies of aids', 'want him to leave the premiership', whats the average age on this forum? Grow up! If Ronaldo does leave, then so be it, if he doesnt i will be glad for united. I cant see a rift developing between wayne and ronaldo because firstly, SAF would never let it happen, secondly, i dont think rooney really cares and three, united would not let ronaldo leave.
    I established clearly before the world cup that i am club before country, part timers wont understand, but i know some of you are club before country. Id have put england out before the quarters had i known ronaldo might leave if we were to proceed.

England are out, more united fans (ie season ticket holders, away fans, not most of you lot, sorry but true) hate england anyway. Hate ronaldo, as long as hes running down the left and right for united, i couldnt care less what happened in the england game.
    So you're happy to have a cheat at your club? A cheat that dives atleast twice per game, the most hated footballer in the World at the moment.. And you still want him to stay?

You like cheating? Someone who does it alot, not just once in a blue moon.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.