Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Ronaldo + £5M for Eto'o
    Nistelrooy for Hargreaves
    £16M for Riquelme
    We're not having hargreaves! at least I hope not.
    I would love to see all the italian clubs get relegated as it would open up the transfer floodgates.
    Gattuso ---> Man U
    Riquelme ---> Man U
    Torres ---> Man U
    Nistelrooy ---> Anywhere

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything more about Torres (sp?) supposedly going to Man U?

ReputationRep:
    God knows United need players if we sell Ruud and Ronaldo. We needed 2 more even if we sold neither. :ditto: to the above.

ReputationRep:
    I'm presuming then that Materazzi has been practicing his football skills whilst living underneath a rock, since he obviously hasn't been following the news for the past couple of years or so... you know, 9/11, 7/7, umm, some Italians being taken hostage by Islamic terrorists in Iraq...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan)
    Who do you support mate? Don't think i've seen you round these quarters b4?
    Arsenal
    Real are gunna try to get Kaka, Cannavaro, Robben, Fabregas, Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Heinze, Kerlon and Ribbery. Cannavoro should be unveiled later this week.
    How do any of these guys expect first team places :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no doubt tht materazzi sed sumthing real bad to zidane for him to react so badly. I think materazzi was a deliberate ploy b4 the final to try and get under the skin of zidane to get him sent off. I think it is quite possible it was planned and no zidane was not cocky, he was pissed off! and tht materazzi deserved it! Zidane shud stil no thave reacted, shud of tried to win da match and den kick his ass afterwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    The one I believe is that Zidane looked him up and down with arrogance, as Materrazzi said, and said 'If you want my shirt, you can have it later'

Materazzis agent then alleges Materrazzi said 'I'd rather have the shirt off your wife'

I think the lip-reading is quite speculative though, they all seem to differ
    So you believe that simply because that's what Materazzi said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Byronic)
    So you believe that simply because that's what Materazzi said?
    Not necessarily, but I wouldn't believe that less than what Zidane says occured

ReputationRep:
    Real are gunna try to get Kaka, Cannavaro, Robben, Fabregas, Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Heinze, Kerlon and Ribbery. Cannavoro should be unveiled later this week.

Doesn't matter that they're in debt, new president in charge he'll want to splash out a lot! Also they funded by the Spanish Royality be it secretly or not. Also During Barcelona's transformation season a few year back they had like £300M debt and still spent loads and got a new swish jet for the team... look at em now.

Wenger's been in contact with Buffon loads, I doubt he'll stay in Italy. I think its between Arsenal and Barca, Barca haven't really shown any interest though... not in many players infact.
    Cannavaro already said he's willing to stay at Juve should they go down.

As for Buffon - he said he wants to stay in Italy with Milan being his most likely destination with some sort of deal involving Abbiati.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    As for Buffon - he said he wants to stay in Italy with Milan being his most likely destination with some sort of deal involving Abbiati.
    But Dida's there so what'll happen to him? Can't imagine him being on the bench :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Cannavaro already said he's willing to stay at Juve should they go down.

Real are saying that they're close to signing Cannavaro. It would be an extraordinary act of loyalty if he stayed.

ReputationRep:
    materazi (whatever his name is) is a liar cos how on this earth can somebody not know what a terrorist is? thats the most stupidest thing ive heard! it was obvious he was going to deny it but to say that he dont know what a terrorist is is just plain stupid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forkwise)
    But Dida's there so what'll happen to him? Can't imagine him being on the bench :p:
    Dida didnt look so good for Milan last season - he made a lot of stupid mistakes and it cost milan the title. Dida would be benched.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbabydollx)
    materazi (whatever his name is) is a liar cos how on this earth can somebody not know what a terrorist is? thats the most stupidest thing ive heard! it was obvious he was going to deny it but to say that he dont know what a terrorist is is just plain stupid!
    exactly, as I said ealier, you must have been living under a rock to not know what a terrorist is.

Unless Materazzi has taken one knock too many to his head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH)
    Real are saying that they're close to signing Cannavaro. It would be an extraordinary act of loyalty if he stayed.
    Well Real say alot things. Besides, i dont think Cannavaro would be good at Madrid. They need someone like Nesta.

ReputationRep:
    Transfer rumours are normally completely made up out of the air... but today my sisters friends, boyfriends, cousins, stepsons, dogs, daughters, owner, said he saw Allesandro del Piero at Ewood Park....

ReputationRep:
    I did indeed. He was wearing his World Cup medal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Transfer rumours are normally completely made up out of the air... but today my sisters friends, boyfriends, cousins, stepsons, dogs, daughters, owner, said he saw Allesandro del Piero at Ewood Park....
    Ace!

The usual rumours for Everton pre-season usually consist of people spotting players at the 'West-derby cash machine' - :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Blackburn are normally linked with anyone seen at the Reebok Stadium, because the media have the funny idea that Blackburn and bolton are in fact one team called Blackton Wandovers... And any player going to one, must be going to the other.... :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Blackburn are normally linked with anyone seen at the Reebok Stadium, because the media have the funny idea that Blackburn and bolton are in fact one team called Blackton Wandovers... And any player going to one, must be going to the other.... :/
    Where do you think Blackburn will finish this season? I think about 10th.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.