Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

Poll: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
Yes. (135)
54.22%
No (^o)) (114)
45.78%
This discussion is closed.
davey_boy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mortderire)
in all my matches, the bloody strikers get all the bloody proetction

i give em a friendly shove in the back and they go flying
na, on a serius note, we have sum serius fouls/pushing/shirt-pulling of keepers

its f**king annoying- and we're jus told to get on with the game
To be fair, pushing, shirt pulling etc. happens to everyone in the box at set plays, keepers included. Unfortunately it makes a bigger difference to us coz you've got to be balanced to catch the ball....
dimexi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm from east london and I support Arsenal.. Arsenal FC is only about 3 - 4 miles from my house, tottenham is around 5 miles away (urgh) and westham is around the same distance
EDIT: To be precise: Arsenal = 3.4 miles
West ham = 5.1 miles
Tottenham (urgh) = 4.9 miles
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
Sorry you're a fake fan. Real fans attend every single game and live within 100m radius of the ground and own a house under 200m from the training facilities
:rofl:!!!!!!! Are we talking ceiling or standing fans?
dimexi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Woolwich, Peckham? :rolleyes:
That joke never rots with you? :/ :p:.. Stop going on about woolwich, we moved almost a century ago . Get with the times!
Nightowl
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It gives me great sadness to announce that Sunderland star Arca has signed for Middlesborough for 1.75 mill. :cry:

Now our new manager and chairman has announced he is on the hunt for Super Kevin Phillips from Aston Villa
fernando
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
live in Surrey
support Chelsea (nearest club, supported the blues since i can remember), training ground only a 20 minute drive away
also support Woking as they're local
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by dimexi)
That joke never rots with you? :/ :p:.. Stop going on about woolwich, we moved almost a century ago . Get with the times!
It's not that. The amount of Arsenal support in Peckham is higher than I thought it should be considering Charlton Athletic are nearby.

Oh and get with the times? I still quote your shady past when people harp on about my side. :p:
zertrudetrout
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
...Stevie Stevie Stone

The old man will rip up the championship this year, looked class when he finally got fit towards the end of last season, should have been playing in the playoff final instead of Frazer Richardson. Last year we had no right wingers, now we have two class ones!
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So does that mean you expect to be playing in the Premiership the season afterwards?
worldwide
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
he must be about 60.. thousand.. years old
zertrudetrout
Report 12 years ago
nah he's only about 34, its just he lost his hair when he was about 19. why shouldnt we go up, we got as close as physically possible last year, and had a slightly suspicious off-day on the playoff final when you consider all the suspended loans we have which we only have to pay off when we get promoted. now we have nicholls, carole, stone and beckford i reckon we should go up.
bop
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Nightowl)
It gives me great sadness to announce that Sunderland star Arca has signed for Middlesborough for 1.75 mill. :cry:
£1.75m is daylight robbery, Quinny should have squeezed a lot more out of the smoggy toerags.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Be interested if you did go up. Would get a ticket when my team play your lot.
Montrose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
5 teams (soon to be 6) at the age of 23 says everything needed to know about Mido. He is a good player but there are many question marks over him. He'll be a big(ish) fish in a small pond at Blackburn which will probably help him.
Not to mention Mark Hughes will probably command his respect. I think he will do very well there.
Montrose
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Nightowl)
Now our new manager and chairman has announced he is on the hunt for Super Kevin Phillips from Aston Villa
Urgh, never go back, he will flop.
Montrose
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
orry you're a fake fan. Real fans attend every single game and live within 100m radius of the ground and own a house under 200m from the training facilities
Or if you're an Orient fan, you do what some sad *******s do and buy one of the flats built on the four corners of the ground!!
zertrudetrout
Report 12 years ago
yeah, thats what man united used to say when we leathered them at elland road each year. the sad thing is the amount of debt we were in at our nadir is similar to your net loss each season.
gas_panic!
Badges: 12
Report 12 years ago
The guys past it. Leeds midfield isn't all that- a midfield that contains Shaun Derry and Steve Stone isn't that much of a threat! You've got good strikers at this level though.
parag
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I thought Jim Smith when I read the title
zertrudetrout
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by gas_panic!)
The guys past it. Leeds midfield isn't all that- a midfield that contains Shaun Derry and Steve Stone isn't that much of a threat! You've got good strikers at this level though.
Did you see stoney play at the end of last year? He looked class, just not fully fit due to being injured for 10 months, he's had a good hard preseason this year. A midfield picked from Eddie Lewis, Steve Stone, Seb Carole, Eirik Bakke, Shaun Derry, Kev Nicholls and Dave Livermore looks quite handy to me.

Here's to Birmingham going into leeds style freefall...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (539)
80.21%
Leave (133)
19.79%

Watched Threads