Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)

Southampton aren't what they used to be, tis the reason they are in the lower league :p: not that pompey are doing that well at the moment.. bloody hypocrite i am

Is there still a "Death Penalty" for someone wearing a pompey shirt in Soton?! like the good old days.. :rofl:
    Not really, you may come across a number of little pikeys who will shout "Skate ****" from 100 yards away and then run, but thats about it!

Talking of little pikeys, I remember walking back to the Saints coach when we played you a few years ago (1-0 I think) and then all the riots happened etc. That was like a pikey paradise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SFC_FOREVER!)
    Not really, you may come across a number of little pikeys who will shout "Skate ****" from 100 yards away and then run, but thats about it!

Talking of little pikeys, I remember walking back to the Saints coach when we played you a few years ago (1-0 I think) and then all the riots happened etc. That was like a pikey paradise
    I Hate football Hooligans why the fook do they have to ruin the image of PFC or any club as a matter of fact. Bloody pathetic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SFC_FOREVER!)
    God I hope they dont. I still think/hope Birmingham will survive!

Plus, well up for a couple of local derbies next season.

Thats the only consolation if we do go down, not that it will happen though. i would hate for us to acheive 'top dog of the south coast' status and then lose it after a season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Red Phoenix*)
    I Hate football Hooligans why the fook do they have to ruin the image of PFC or any club as a matter of fact. Bloody pathetic!
    :ditto:

They are just losers.. in big groups they think they are "ard as nails" but on their own, they are little wimps, who run away. PFC according to a book i read a few months back, has the thirdest "Hardest" Firm in english footie.. pathetic.. and most of them are like 30-50 year old ex-jail birds...

:rofl: bless them little kids for shouting abuse from so far away :hahaha: Losers...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndy)
    :rofl: bless them little kids for shouting abuse from so far away :hahaha: Losers...
    makes you want give them a slap and say no lol

absolutly pathetic:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Red Phoenix*)
    makes you want give them a slap and say no lol

absolutly pathetic:p:
    makes me wanna knock their burberry caps off their greasy hair..

Pathetic.. indeed, they will grow up one day.. not likely..

ReputationRep:
    they'll probebly end up as (really rubbish) football hooligans

ReputationRep:
    Or in prison...

ReputationRep:
    we can only hope

ReputationRep:
    I doubt even Giggs would get in the first team now. Duff perhaps. Robbie Keane and bellamy are both good, but its them or owen and rooney....i know which i'd prefer

ReputationRep:
    Giggs is past his best but for all those years when England had a problem on that left side of midfield, he would've been perfect for that position. England still have that problem.

Duff and Robbie Keane would definitely not make it in the squad since the Republic of Ireland are not part of the UK, hehe. Maybe you were thinking of Northern Ireland, I could not see any of their current players ever breaking into the England squad but they did have a player who could easly walk into any of the world's best teams.

ReputationRep:
    ah yes, how silly of me

ReputationRep:
    People, People. Wigan Vs Pompey, what are your thoughts on this game... the most important of all season...

If we win and Birmingham lose we will be safe

what are your thoughts

ReputationRep:
    Portsmouth 2 Wigan 0.

Wigan are not on form, and to be honest the game means very little to them if anything, if Portsmouth stay calm and have an early goal, my scoreline will be realised. I love the way Portsmouth are playing things right now, I have my fingers crossed for them!

ReputationRep:
    That'd be ace But I think a more realistic scoreline would be .. Wigan 1 Pompey 2.

And no doubt it will be an excrutiating last 10 minutes. :|

Come on, make me cyber-rich!

(They may also be the closest premiership side to me, not sure.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    That'd be ace But I think a more realistic scoreline would be .. Wigan 1 Pompey 2.

And no doubt it will be an excrutiating last 10 minutes. :|
    Don't you just hate it when you're right like that

C'mon Pompey, firstly because of the Vbookie thing, but secondly because my Dad and sister both support Portsmouth

ReputationRep:
    Bloody insane, Portsmouth are going to do it... the nutters are actually gonna do it!

Come on Newcastle put one in, finish off Birmingham!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oziris)
    Don't you just hate it when you're right like that

C'mon Pompey, firstly because of the Vbookie thing, but secondly because my Dad and sister both support Portsmouth
    Bloody hell. I don't know if I like this :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'll be back in 10.... either dancing or weeping!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.