Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

Poll: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
Yes. (135)
54.22%
No (^o)) (114)
45.78%
This discussion is closed.
Lil' J
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hammers Fan here, i'll definatly join.

Don't think anyone will know the catch till we end of season tbh. I mean one thing is for sure Pardew knows as much as us lol but theres a whole topic on this already.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=278851

Come on hammers for sunday against aston villa and our first eurpean game of the season next week COME ON!!!. Lets see how these two new signings settle in. Its live on sky but i don't have it
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We might find out the catch as early as Jan 1st. I feel there are a number of them.
Lil' J
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well pardew said at the beginning of the week that they are definatly not going in the january transfer window. I do have a feeling that this MSI own them and they'll take over west ham which has its advantages and disadvantages.
Kimi3013
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Toscar)
rooney hasnt scored for england since 2004. crouch hasnt stopped scoring. im thinking some sort of voodoo curse?
How many games did he play in during this time? He's been out injured and banned a few games too in that time.

Length of the goal drought in time means nothing, only number of games.
zertrudetrout
Report 12 years ago
isnt materazzi having some suspension or something for this? if so, its completely ridiculous if thats all he said. as said by a previous poster, i come across worse than that week in week out playing 3rd team cricket for gods sake.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Kimi3013)
How many games did he play in during this time? He's been out injured and banned a few games too in that time.

Length of the goal drought in time means nothing, only number of games.
Pretty sure he played every single WC Qualifier...
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Rooney should learn how to control his temper, the prick. I don't care how many red cards and suspensions he gets for the scum but I do care when he does it for England.
dontmesswithme
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Video
Merryman5888
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
'Greatest' and 'Chelsea fan' is a bit a paradox, they are all plastic
mancred
Report 12 years ago
great reply merryman, enjoyed that one
Merryman5888
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its pretty much just a loan, listen to Tony Gale on SSN.

Its just all the jealous other fans whose clubs didn't actually bid for the players making all the noise about it...

On another note if we had of had the players or not I am feeling pretty confident about sunday, gonna be a great atmosphere now as well due to the signings :P

Yossi/Carroll are out though from internationals but we have Green/Etherington back
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If i was a WHU fan, i would be very happy but slightly nervous about what it means for my club.
by-torslayshisfoe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Now that West Ham have got Tevez and Mascherano and they might be taken over, can West Ham be one of the big London clubs now?
Merryman5888
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In turns of fanbase and turnover, they already are.
Merryman5888
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't think the players signing means anything at all really, its been way overblown.

However if the takeover happens THEN I will start to get very worried...
Montrose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The_truth_hurts)
translation:-

I am honoured that my team has the opportunity to play the former back to back european champions so much that I had to post in this thread!

Forests stint in league 1 is temporary - premier league within 5 years.
As the chant goes...

We hate Nottingham Forest,
We hate Arsenal too (SH*T)
We hate West Ham United,
But Orient we love you!
by-torslayshisfoe
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
how come? West Ham's turnover must be some way below Arsenal, Chelsea's and Spurs', who all have amongst the top 20 turnovers in the world!
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
If England get a half decent referre then he will realise that because of Crouchs height, when he jumps his hands are going to be above the competing player..
'Above' and completely manhandling the defender with your arms all over their shoulders are completely different. There was one instance against Macedonia where he grabbed the bloke pulling him to the floor and seemed confused as to why he had given a free kick away.

Mclaren has come out personally and said he runs 14km a game, Benitez has said the same- which is astonishing that he out runs the momo!..
It's always going to be the case for a striker against poorer teams where 90% of the play is in their half. Lots of running doesnt make a good player though

Ive said it once, and ill say it again. Rooneys importance to England is vastly over rated.
In what way? He is the only player in our team that runs at and past players. Dont give me this Joke Cole or Gerrard rubbish. Both run up to players and pass it sideways and we are back to square one. Rooney is the injection in the attack, the one who gets things going, the one who beats the 1st man and creates the space with direct play. The glimpses were there in the world cup it was just a shame he wasnt fully fit. We are frankly bland without him
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You think chelsea have a healthy turnover?
Kimi3013
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Pretty sure he played every single WC Qualifier...
Did he? I really have no idea, I'm never good at paying attention to things like that.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1047)
79.02%
Leave (278)
20.98%

Watched Threads