Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

Poll: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
Yes. (135)
54.22%
No (^o)) (114)
45.78%
This discussion is closed.
mancred
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
johnson did well, put a smile on my face as well a hundreds of others in the bishops having a laugh at liverpool going down badly to the local rivals, when they zoomed in on liverpool fan surrounded by blue shirts just sitting there sulking it was priceless, we were loving it.
flexiblefish
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So what points do you reckon Scotland will get this campaign

For me

Faroes Home 3, Away 3
Lithuania Home 3 Away 1
France Home 1, Away 0
Italy Home 1, Away 1
Georgia Home 3, Away 1
Ukraine Home 1, Away 1

giving 19 points. Should be enoughfor 2nd place (I hope)?
giggsy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well the big tournament is back and europes elite clash once again. I've created a league so register and then I will give you the code to get into the tsr champs league for this year.

Link to register: uefa.com

Code: Will be given out soon:p:

Good luck everyone and may the best man/woman win

The deadline is today at 7.30
stale88
Report 12 years ago
Has to be Ronaldinho without a doubt.
kpg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Bodged being the key word
GunsNRoses
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You guys are so wrong. Beckham is far more than just a guy who stands around and crosses from time to time. He works hard for the team and is a good all-rounder. As for Ronaldinho wtf? The greatest player on the planet overrated? If he'd won the World Cup with Brazil this summer we'd all be saying he's the greatest of all time but still he is the best player on Earth by a substantial margin.

Most overrated in my opinion is Joaquin of Valencia. Every summer for the last 3 seasons Chelsea and Real Madrid have bid for him and had huge offers turned down, all the while he's been playing crap for Betis. This summer Valencia put in a much lower offer and Betis were forced to accept because the big clubs finally realised he wasn't actually that good.
giggsy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
123139-18182 theres the code get joining !
bilal_zd
Report 12 years ago
Frank Lampard...good player...just not as good as the british media likes to make out...ie...sucking his ****
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Beaten to it, but it's obviously Lampard.
Katy200
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lampard for England i mean he is so good for Chelsea then never does what the meadia expect himto do when it comes to playing for his country.
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Katy200)
Lampard for England i mean he is so good for Chelsea then never does what the meadia expect himto do when it comes to playing for his country.
Take Makalele away from Chelsea and then consider how good Lampard is, even at domestic level. If Maka was there looking after my arse all afternoon, I think I could probably do a job for Chelsea.
athletesfoot
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Frank lampard most overated player ever in the history of the world....he's ****e as ;poo itself
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm just wondering if Phixx enjoyed the match!
I certainly, did.

Correct result won me £48!
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Katy200)
Same could be said of half the England team.
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ba_ba1)
Same could be said of half the England team.
Only half? You're generous.

Although on saying that, I see what you mean. Downing for example, **** for both club AND country.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Every top, built up player is over rated. Or atleast over hyped.
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
And also, I'd like to give a special mention to Kieran Richardson.
Helling ****.
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mellie)
Take Makalele away from Chelsea and then consider how good Lampard is, even at domestic level. If Maka was there looking after my arse all afternoon, I think I could probably do a job for Chelsea.
Most of the top AM in the world have a top DM protecting helding them out. Take Gattuso away from Milan and Kaka and see how good he is, Take Deco/Edmilson away from Barcelona and see how good Ronaldinho is.
Barça
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Should have added Lampard as well, but whats the point if everyone is going to say Lampard. So therefore we all agree that frank is most overrated lets talk about the next most overrated player ok
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ba_ba1)
Most of the top AM in the world have a top DM protecting helding them out. Take Gattuso away from Milan and Kaka and see how good he is, Take Deco/Edmilson away from Barcelona and see how good Ronaldinho is.

They can still function though. Lampard turns into marshmallow.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (24)
17.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (54)
39.13%
Nope, not that interesting (60)
43.48%

Watched Threads