Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

Poll: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
Yes. (135)
54.22%
No (^o)) (114)
45.78%
This discussion is closed.
street
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
uve got to be a member and its probably 2 late to apply for this season now. ur best bet is ebay
Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
Asl? x
14/F/Florida, you??
mc_watson87
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
14/m/Florida!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna cam2cam? x
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
14/m/Florida!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna cam2cam? x
PMSL!
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by daniela)
Jesus Christ.
That's not very helpful is it?

And spamming? S p o r t s . F o r u m . M i n i m o d my bum.

:tsr:
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by daniela)
PMSL!
My one true love doesn't take me seriously!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by justfarhan)
That's not very helpful is it?

And spamming? S p o r t s . F o r u m . M i n i m o d my bum.

:tsr:
:tsr2:

asl?
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://www.arsenal.com/membership/ar...&title=Tickets
Captain Crash
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Alex Mann)
7 games ago you were in a play off final, don't judge him on such a short run of games. If you get to the midway point and things still aren't looking up then fair enough, but do not read too much into the table at this point. Get behind him.
:ditto:

Also bear in mind that most of the games we've lost (except Sunderland) we really really shouldn't have lost and it was more due to a lapse in the players's concentration at the very end of the match rather than Blackwell's fault. Also have a look at our injury list - thats the reason we're not performing like we should.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Alex Mann)
I agree with the OP. I think Kewell has the potential to be a world class left winger if he doesn't keep getting injured.
No he doesn't, not anymore. He has lost most of his pace and ability to get past a full back on a consistent basis. He's a good player but he's peaked already.
MentalSarcasm
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You're welcome to have Gary Waddock, us at QPR certainly don't.
Zlatan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
haha!
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Cristiano, Giggs, Vicente, Arjen Robben, Nedved

Erm must be more decent ones *-)

Edit1:Rivaldo can play left wing :cool:

Edit2:GARETH BARRY
Klinsmannic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I agree with Ba_Ba1 ^

On paper they still have some great players and a lot of experience though. Buffon, Del Piero, Chiellini, Bojinov Trezeguet, Nedved. Then you have Zebina, Legrottaglie, Cameronesi, Kovac, Tudor. The players they sold with the exception of Cannavaro, Thuram and Zambrotta, all had poor seasons last year- namely Vieira, Emerson, Zlatan and Mutu. What I'm trying to say is that they still have a good squad...the only thing stopping them from doing well is the aquisition of Boumsong :eek:
MentalSarcasm
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I live in Hertfordshire and I support QPR.
Vintage
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Klinsmannic)
I agree with Ba_Ba1 ^

On paper they still have some great players and a lot of experience though. Buffon, Del Piero, Chiellini, Bojinov Trezeguet, Nedved. Then you have Zebina, Legrottaglie, Cameronesi, Kovac, Tudor. The players they sold with the exception of Cannavaro, Thuram and Zambrotta, all had poor seasons last year- namely Vieira, Emerson, Zlatan and Mutu. What I'm trying to say is that they still have a good squad...the only thing stopping them from doing well is the aquisition of Boumsong :eek:
heh cant believe juve bought them off us they can have bramble if they want!
Klinsmannic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Cristiano, Vicente, Arjen Robben, Nedved
^agree with above. Emre looked world class a couple of seasons ago at Inter until injuries hit. Ze Roberto also, but his demise was more tactical I think. Couple of people knocking on the door e.g. Martin Petrov.

In answer to the question yes they are a dying breed. Lots of right wingers get switched to the left nowadays.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LMAO @ anyone who says Joe Cole. He cant play left wing. He cant cross with his left foot for **** and cuts inside every single time.

I can only think of Robben and possibly Ronaldo
stale88
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by fernando)
i grew up with a chelsea supporter (mother) and a wimbledon fan (father) who switched to chelsea after he had to see chelsea trounce the dons 3-0 at the bridge back when zola, flo and poyet were still around. i think my neighbour was a blues fan too. ahh back in the days
I don't get how any real fan could just 'switch' teams like that. True football fans are loyal to their club for life.
stale88
Report 12 years ago
An 18th birthday at Arsenal! Watch you don't raise your voice, you might wake up the people sitting near you and the stewards will be watching you for the rest of the match for committing the offence of 'interupting the silence'! However I've heard the prawn sandwiches are quite tasty.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (850)
80.72%
Leave (203)
19.28%

Watched Threads