Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

Poll: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
Yes. (135)
54.22%
No (^o)) (114)
45.78%
This discussion is closed.
El Stevo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
No, but there is a similarity between Steven Gerrard and a gob****e who seems to find it acceptable to throw away everything he has been brought up on.
what are you chatting about?
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by El Chueco)
what are you chatting about?
I presume publicising your book in the NOTW = throwing everything away
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
I presume publicising your book in the NOTW = throwing everything away
Not just that, ive thought he was a prick for ages now.
After reading his book and all the **** about 'playing for his cousins memory' then to go and sell his story to NOTW is just amazing.
Apart from that, the way he has acted with transfers etc is insulting. On the pitch = great player. Of the pitch= gob****e
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just got home...great game. Not just the points, but the way we played. It was fast paced, attacking...we even turned on abit of style, and it was nice to see Derry and Nicko playing together. Butler was worrying, Lewis had a stinker and Warner looked wobbly but it was such a good game, I didn't really care.
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Damien Johnson's elbow on Westlake was nasty though
AAJ1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Knew there were a couple of Leeds fans on TSR but didn't know there were this many!

Re:
It reeli annoyd me when i heard that 250,000 people applied 4 tix 2 the play off final, but then all of a sudden these ppl disappear when we play in less glamorous matches.
The thing is any club that brings success or almost achieves success is going to have its glory supporters esp a big club(yes it's a cliché) like ourselves.

If I didn't live down South I would be at ER every game but try to get to as many away games as possible. (I saw QPR away earlier that was two points thrown away)

Delighted about the result today. Although I think we should be wary of saying Carver in after a game that could have gone either way. At least it was positive!

Finally please no Dennis Wise. Apparently the Kasier cheifs are 1000-1.
zertrudetrout
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
zak dingle's 5000-1! wish i could have gone today, hopefully i'll manage a couple of away games when i go to uni. sounded on the radio like we played well, dunno whether the players were hyped cos blackwell was finally gone. butler should just retire...
Mellie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't think the players were acting out of the ordinary. They are all decent enough, they were low on confidence. Blackwell doesn't strike me as the sort of guy who would pander to his players, especially players like Healy who appreciate abit of love. I love Healy though, I always got the impression he disliked Blackwell as much as me.
*titanium*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Here is what i heard finaly made him snap (after many other comments).

Materazzi: *pulls zidanes shirt*
Zidane: Stop, i will give you my shirt at the end of the game if you want it so much.
Materazzi: its ok i already have your sisters
The_Bear
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why didn't he just come back with "She's got AIDS you know"

If they were going to trade schoolboy insults they may as well do it right
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can't believe thats what made him headbutt materazzi, thats just schoolboy banter, I'd have thought much worse things would be exchanged on the football pitch to be honest.
Qsteve
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by DanGrover)
I heared he said "You're only good enough to play for Sunderland."

Sent him right over the edge, and frankly, I don't blame him.
I heared him say?

lovin' your grammar grover!
Qsteve
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey.. who gives a bonobo what materazzi said, Zidane reigns and if he feels like headbutting materazzi... then it's okay by me

Zidane.....the man
PrOdiGy_
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
reason i dont go to games is that im not willing to pay prem prices for comparitively ****e football. i will only be milked as a supporter to a certain limit
Christo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Allez Zizou!
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I analysed the video and have come to the conclusion he called him a baldie
giwtis10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think Giourkas Seitarides (Atletico Madrid) is a great talent that can be excellent
FK
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
don't you lot think this whole conversation is a bit boring now. its been had too many times.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz
Shreerac1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lets talk about something else exciting that happened in the world cup, such as.... .. hmmm
-- Dan --
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Shreerac1)
lets talk about something else exciting that happened in the world cup, such as.... .. hmmm
How about Graham Poll's card fiasco?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1235)
79.57%
Leave (317)
20.43%

Watched Threads