Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    Pos....Team..................... ...Manager..........This week...Total
    1 La Juggernaut ***** Juwel Haque 44 133
    2 Nott Athletic Matthew Rees 56 131
    3 The Invincibles Farhan Md 55 115
    4 Vishs XI vishal patel 44 101
    5 Rafas Table Leg Jack Wycherley 36 99
    5 Welsh wizards roger brum 41 99
    7 TSR - JayG Jasneet Gulati 37 83
    8 Bad Boy Yardies Dimitri Gooden 53 82
    9 world XI Mobeen Shiekh 35 70
    10 Thurrock Reserves Nicholas Stebbings 43 43
    10 Notting Hill FC Aaron Dixson 43 43
    12 Oziris Utd Lee Millard 36 36
    13 Banana Men Rasta RM 30 30

ReputationRep:
    A rather terrible week for my troops. Fred needs to be captain, he's scoring well.

ReputationRep:
    Poland Hollagans

Last year during season, there was one game that wasn't really that important and there really wasn't anything bad about it. Me and another player get into it. First its his fault. I play halfback, when i was going for the ball, he was elbowing me in the gut and I was grabbing his shorts to slow him down. I got to the ball first and kicked it out. We were near goal line, I kicked it out for a throw in. After I kicked it out, he tried to shoulder check me but didn't really do it correct all the way. We both fell down. Next time he got the ball, I ran full sprint and just laid him out. He hit the ground hard too. I got a yellow, don't know why, I think I should have gotten a red...but hey yellows good with me. He sat out for a while and came back in. He tried to do the same, but I was prepared for it. He came in and I threw my shoulder at him. It hurt a bit, and he fell again. For most of the game, if I got the ball, he came to get me. If he got the ball, I came to get him. Every player out there knew it had to be. Didn't happen all the time, but if we were near each other, we would be doing something we weren't supossed to. I just hated him so much. I'm sure he did too. I would elbow him and clip his ankles. During the game, he was talking **** on me, and then I talked about his mom and me in bed and the such. We got into a push fight(not a real fight, he push me I push him). I got my second yellow and was then showed red. He was just showed a yellow. It sure was fun!

ReputationRep:
    I think its at ST James park next sunday at half 7?

ReputationRep:
    Gallas is underrated imo. He's class and versatile too. You hardly see anyone get past him in full back. I'd pick him over Terry tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Yes, there is a similarity - they're both far more intelligent than you!

you've gotta hand it to this guy

ReputationRep:
    I have been under alot of criticism at my school which eventually lead to me being dropped. I want to improve on my speed and especially shooting. does anybody have advice for different types of shooting, positions(leaning back and forth), curiving, swerving, long range.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I figured if Alonso can have a thread for scoring another goal then Bentley's last night deserves one

Ball is headed to him 35+ yards out on wing ish, chests it down then wangs it first time on the volley, everybody thinks it is flying over, the keeper leaves it then it dips into the far top corner - Abolute screamer to take us through to the next round.

Keep an eye out on TV, when they stop cumming over Liverpool we may see a replay on TV.

With Beckham out the squad and Lennon injured are there many better right wingers at the moment? Bentley has been playing well all season - our best player - even caused Chelsea problems - so why not take a chance and throw him in? Ah i can answer that, he plays for Rovers...nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    ye i agree.....but after his 1st goal he did get a bit greedy. and mccarthy did too many skills...

ReputationRep:
    Benni's goal was fairly class in all fairness, a beautiful turn and shot

ReputationRep:
    Clearly not as good as any goal scored by any Liverpool player. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    Thats what i thought , i bet SkySports have shown the Crotch goal from wednesday night numerous times, all we have had is a mark hughes interview...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Thats what i thought , i bet SkySports have shown the Crotch goal from wednesday night numerous times, all we have had is a mark hughes interview...
    Actually sky sports have announced a new "Liverpool Appreciation" show on friday nights. 8pm - must remember to check it out

ReputationRep:
    They have taken the rights off BBC then who show it 22:10 every saturday night? Think its called Match of the Day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    They have taken the rights off BBC then who show it 22:10 every saturday night? Think its called Match of the Day?
    No, that's being renamed the "Stevie, Jamie, Peter and Rafa Question time + highlights and discussion of small clubs around England"

ReputationRep:
    You've heard of BBC 1, BBC 2, BBC3, BBC 4...well now there's BBC Liverpool FC (+ Who are Blackburn?)!

Watch up-to-date news, comment and video from the number one club in the World, 24 hours a day! The flagship show will be ''Bash Blackburn'' and will be broadcast every weekday at 3am, presented by Jan Molby with special guest Craig Bellamy. The main concept of this show is to perpetuate the inferiority complex Blackburn Rovers FC fans demonstrate every day!

Other notable shows include ''Yes, we thrashed Spurs at the weekend again'' (presented by Jamie Redknapp), and ''Stand up if you hate Man U'' (with a regular slot belonging to David Bellion, and presented by the Legend himself Ovynd Leonhardsen). Extreme views held by CiderPeter, and Kpg will not be aired for fear of incitement.

hehe I'm bored :p:

ReputationRep:
    Depends on where you're shooting from. Outside the box, put your laces through it and make sure your shooting foot follows through in the direction you want the ball to go (unless curling the ball). Don't lean back unless your like 35+ yards out or don't have much power. If you're that worried about shooting, try and make an incisive pass instead...unless you're a striker or one-on-one with keeper :confused:.

There's no magic cure for it really...just practise, and prove the coach wrong in training.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klinsmannic)
    You've heard of BBC 1, BBC 2, BBC3, BBC 4...well now there's BBC Liverpool FC (+ Who are Blackburn?)!

Watch up-to-date news, comment and video from the number one club in the World, 24 hours a day! The flagship show will be ''Bash Blackburn'' and will be broadcast every weekday at 3am, presented by Jan Molby with special guest Craig Bellamy. The main concept of this show is to perpetuate the inferiority complex Blackburn Rovers FC fans demonstrate every day!

Other notable shows include ''Yes, we thrashed Spurs at the weekend again'' (presented by Jamie Redknapp), and ''Stand up if you hate Man U'' (with a regular slot belonging to David Bellion, and presented by the Legend himself Ovynd Leonhardsen). Extreme views held by CiderPeter, and Kpg will not be aired for fear of incitement.

hehe I'm bored :p:
    Yeah I heard about that. Can't wait for it. I heard MOTD will skip most of saturday's program to plug the new channel and hold exclusive interviews with liverpool players past and present. Should be great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *J*)
    I think its at ST James park next sunday at half 7?
    Yeah it is.

I guess I'm the only saddo person going then :p:

ReputationRep:
    Too far for me, unless missus teacher takes me :angel:

On a more serious note, I trust it'd show on tv?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.