Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

Poll: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
Yes. (135)
54.22%
No (^o)) (114)
45.78%
This discussion is closed.
Klinsmannic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by afcwill)
Look at what you said to me in one of your previous posts then and all the insults that you've given me, i havent insulted you once and dont try to tell me that i have and make me out to be something in not :mad:
The burden of proof is on you...so get quoting or don't try and slander me, choose which one.

I'll show you how it's done...you said the following to me in this very thread:

''f*******l...''

''...b******s that you talk about''

''pile of s***e or spurs''

''i can call you a c*** though if you'd prefer to be known as a c***''

''i wont respond for a personal attack on you because i consider myself to be much better than some c*** who makes a mockery of someone and yet again makes false and hurtful accusations''
Now, tell me which ''C***'' made those 'false and hurtful accusations' against you. Please help me on this one.

Add to that the fact that you can't make an impartial judgement on any footballing issue because you've admitted numerous times that you're 'biased'.
afcwill
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Two can play at that game............................ ...........

All said by you:

"You don't seem to make any credible points...you're too polarised."
"Afcwill, You have this ingrained nepotism for some reason."
"How can anyone expect to take your views seriously when you have a memory of 3 weeks"
"if anything your attitude is one similar of such scallies and runts."
"Please get a grip...if not, you may as well not post outside the Arsenal thread' because you add little value."
"There's no emoticon for the joy I feel inside right now. Scally- case closed."
" Even if I had insulted you, I don't swear so at least do me the courtesy of the same."

I admit maybe i shouldnt of swore but the comments you made Klinsmannic were rude and offensive. I never criticised you personally and those that you list were not directly at you but at the club i.e. "pile of s***e or spurs" - not a personal insult. ''f*******l...'' - was said to emphasis a point you made that i disagreed with. ''...b******s that you talk about'' - another disagreement with a point you made (therefore not personal to you directly).
''i wont respond for a personal attack on you because i consider myself to be much better than some c*** who makes a mockery of someone and yet again makes false and hurtful accusations'' i said some c*** and so wasnt aiming it directly at you.
''i can call you a c*** though if you'd prefer to be known as a c***'' a false accusation made against me and i said that if you would like to be known as one then i would call you one (i.e. its your choice!)

So theres what you said about me, theres the help that you required. I am biased but we all are to some degree when it comes to the football club we support. END OF
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Steezy20)
I think gerrard is a ****. My other 3 midfielders play the whole match every match, not just the odd moment in some matches.
Don't like Michael Owen, I think he's been playing on his reputation since his goal against Argentina. Anyways, he's dead ATM.
Hargreaves is a good player and I like him a lot, but he's no match for Carrick I'm afraid. Perhaps I might put Hargreaves in for Lampard, play 2 DMs and drop Rooney back a bit, so 5 in midfield. I prefer the classic 4-4-2 though (albeit with a diamond midfield).
Even if you don't like G Nev, surely you realise that he's better than P Nev in a RB position? Hell, my nan's better than P Nev :p:
I cant believe you think Gerrard doesnt warrant a place over;
Carrick, J Cole, Beckham, Lampard...
Beckham is passing over the hill, brings little to the game bar his crossing/dead ball situations and then you have Fat frank who brings little but aiming for deflections from outside the box...
I'm a fan of J.Cole so ill leave him on the left :p: havent seen enough of Carrick so i wont comment (but hargreaves has played great for England so...)

it's probably not even worth arguing about Gerrard to you :rolleyes:
Defoe cant even hold down a place at Spurs.. and you'd throw him into the England side? he's a poor mans Owen.. (who's record speaks volumes) and theres so many more options before Defoe...:eek:
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Economist

There is NOTHING wrong with a fan being biased, what fan of any club do you know who wouldn't say that Henry isn't the best striker in the world? And if you think my comments are off the mark then please quote them so i can see because i have just read through them and i dont notice anything that is remotely wrong with them, it is my own opinion and i am entitled to share them on these boards, just like anyone else.
There is a problem with someone being biased and trying to discuss footballing matters. If you cant offer an unbiased view then its pointless debating it because you will always favour the team you support and never get anywhere. Henry is the best striker in the world. Comments like 'Zakora made the wrong choice' are off the mark imo. Chances are he would be sitting on the bench for us with not much of a look in.
OSSOtheBOSSO
Report 12 years ago
gotta be Zidane, i know he is now retired, but he was awesome. or Roy Keane, he could attack, and defend.
afcwill
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
There is a problem with someone being biased and trying to discuss footballing matters. If you cant offer an unbiased view then its pointless debating it because you will always favour the team you support and never get anywhere. Henry is the best striker in the world. Comments like 'Zakora made the wrong choice' are off the mark imo. Chances are he would be sitting on the bench for us with not much of a look in.
i have had debates where i am not always biased to my club. I do think Zokora made the wrong move, theres nothing wrong with saying that, surely?. Chances are Economist that if he had signed for us we wouldn't have got Rosicky and so im please he didnt sign for us in the end. I still dont understand why you think my comments are "off the mark".
OSSOtheBOSSO
Report 12 years ago
GK: Robinson
DF: G. Neville
DF: Rio
DF: Terry
DF: A.Cole
MF:J.Cole
MF:Gerrard
MF: Hargreaves
MF: A. Lennon
STR: Rooney
STR: A. Jhonson / Ashton / Defoe / Bent / Owen when fit.
OSSOtheBOSSO
Report 12 years ago
OMG, Henry isnt the best striker in the world! Van Nistelrooy is better than him. Adriano, Villa, Eto'o. all great strikers.
afcwill
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by OSSOtheBOSSO)
OMG, Henry isnt the best striker in the world! Van Nistelrooy is better than him. Adriano, Villa, Eto'o. all great strikers.
Welcome to the boards OSSO the BOSSO. Henry is quicker than Van Nistelrooy, more skillful than Van Nistelrooy, Henry has a better shot on him than Van Nistelrooy - everyone knows than Henry is the better striker. Adriano, Villa and Eto'o are all great strikers, i agree but i dont think they are complete.
Steezy20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by OSSOtheBOSSO)
van Nistelhorse is naff. Henry is by far the best striker in the world. For a Man Utd fan to say that, you know he must be.
Steezy20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sarforaz)
it's probably not even worth arguing about Gerrard to you :rolleyes:
Defoe cant even hold down a place at Spurs.. and you'd throw him into the England side? he's a poor mans Owen.. (who's record speaks volumes) and theres so many more options before Defoe...:eek:
We'll agree to disagree about Gerrard I think. Probably for the best :p:

I realise the Defoe thing was a bit poor, but he always seems willing to work his socks off for England and you can't dispute that he's a good striker when on form. I wouldn't put Owen up front because he's morphed into one hell of a lazy git over the years. A couple of years ago i would have bunged Vassell up front because he was willing to run and run and run.

I wouldn't put Andy Johnson up front just yet, although, if he's still playing this well at the end of the season, I'd have to re-evaluate.

I don't rate Darren Bent and Ashton at all really. I think Crouch is bloody awful, although he has got better over the last couple of months.

Thus, I ran out of English strikers. I was tempted to put Teddy Sheringham as he is still one of the best around... but I didn't.
Klinsmannic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Two can play at that game............................ ...........

Everything I've said to you is justified literally, or has a meaning as opposed to ''C***'' which there is no purpose or justifiation for however you interpret it.

All said by you:

"You don't seem to make any credible points...you're too polarised."
That's not an insult. You yourself admitted you're biased. Look up the word polarised.

"Afcwill, You have this ingrained nepotism for some reason."
Nepotism in the form of raising Arsenal players and the club itself onto a pedestal. Again you yourself admitted you were biased, so this again is not an insult.

"How can anyone expect to take your views seriously when you have a memory of 3 weeks"
Nobody will take biased views, or views that don't have perspective, seriously. That's a fact, considering we're discussing something subjective. Therefore it's not an insult.

"if anything your attitude is one similar of such scallies and runts."

I said your attitude (which is the key word, ie unprovoked swearing and general behaviour and denial) is similar to that of the scallies that abused Rooney when he left Everton. Read the whole paragraph in context again.

"Please get a grip...if not, you may as well not post outside the Arsenal thread' because you add little value."

You admitted you're biased and everyone knows it. Unless you change your ways nobody will listen to your points of view where non-Arsenal related threads are concerned.

"There's no emoticon for the joy I feel inside right now. Scally- case closed."
You made my point perfectly well. I said you exhibited certain Scally traits, and you then called my a ''C***''. I was very pleased you made my point for me, and I feel happy everytime you bring it up because it further vindicates me when you try and dig yourself a hole and say ''C***'' wasn't referring to me.

" Even if I had insulted you, I don't swear so at least do me the courtesy of the same."

You're clutching at straws to the maximum now.

I admit maybe i shouldnt of swore but the comments you made Klinsmannic were rude and offensive.
Here is something a scally would never do which is show remorse, therefore you are not a scally.

I never criticised you personally and those that you list were not directly at you but at the club i.e. "pile of s***e or spurs" - not a personal insult. ''f*******l...'' - was said to emphasis a point you made that i disagreed with. ''...b******s that you talk about'' - another disagreement with a point you made (therefore not personal to you directly).
There wasn't any need for the expleteives, therefore it can only be perceived negatively. By definition expleteives are meant to cause offense.

''i wont respond for a personal attack on you because i consider myself to be much better than some c*** who makes a mockery of someone and yet again makes false and hurtful accusations'' i said some c*** and so wasnt aiming it directly at you.
I'll break it down for you. You have stated numerous times (excluding this paragraph) that you felt I aimed false and hurtful/offensive accusations at you. You were engaged in an argument with me. There are only two people in this argument. If I was the only one that i'nsulted' you and threw 'false accusations' at you, then I am unequivocally the 'some C***' you are referring to. You're trying to worm your way out of it but it's impossible. The only thing your sentence could be interpreted as is: ''Klinsmannic is a C*** because he insulted me, but I won't attack him because I'm better than that''

''i can call you a c*** though if you'd prefer to be known as a c***'' a false accusation made against me and i said that if you would like to be known as one then i would call you one (i.e. its your choice!)
What false accusation, this is an internet forum so everything you post is recorded. Anyone with half a brain cell (you're pretty smart because you tried to find a way of covering yourself by using the word 'some') can read that you called me a C***.

So theres what you said about me, theres the help that you required. I am biased but we all are to some degree when it comes to the football club we support. END OF
You're the one that started this whole thing. I praised Zokora, didn't even say he was complete, and you came out with some bile about joining Arsenal which irritated other people apart from me. In future, if you make a point, back it up. Read mine and Economists discussion about Rosicky from post number 164. Thats how it's done. Also please don't swear, it shows you up. I can't stop you from posting obviously, but if you remain as biased as you admit you are, I'll have to ignore the points you make outside of the Arsenal thread.
afcwill
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:boring:

Let it go now OK? This is becoming stupid. Im not trying to wriggle my way out, to be honest im not bothered that you dont like me and anyone else for that matter. I state my point and back it up, simple as. You like to hide behind the fact that i used expletives, and hence your trying to make me sound like a bad person. I used the expletives for effect and nothing else, and dont try and act all the innocent either. The evidence of what you said to me is also recorded on this forum as well, you have manipulated it to make me out as a bad person, yet again. I said "im not going to behave like some c***" and that is not aimed at you at all. Oh and by the way you forgot to mention why i said that didn't you?, well let me remind you before i "called you" that, you called me a "scally" and a "runt" and so i retaliated as any person would be giving you some back.
Also, dont try and make out that you and Economist are all pally pally because he agreed with you, big deal. I think if ever a spurs fan agrees with me i'll ask him if he wants to go on a 2 week holiday :rolleyes:
If you want to ignore my posts then thats up to you, i cant force you to. As you rightly stated you cant stop me from posting and if my opinion about football is enough to brass you off then whenever you see my username click off the thread and then you dont have to respond.
Klinsmannic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:boring:

Let it go now OK? This is becoming stupid. Im not trying to wriggle my way out, to be honest im not bothered that you dont like me and anyone else for that matter.
You may be bored, but at least acknowledge the points I made in my last post.

I haven't said that I don't like you btw, you're the one that started it, then you couldn't handle the criticism.

I state my point and back it up, simple as.
Oh the irony :rolleyes:

You like to hide behind the fact that i used expletives, and hence your trying to make me sound like a bad person. I used the expletives for effect and nothing else, and dont try and act all the innocent either. The evidence of what you said to me is also recorded on this forum as well, you have manipulated it to make me out as a bad person, yet again.
I haven't manipulated anything. I was happy to talk about complete footballers. Your initial provocation, which started this whole thing, was to ridicule Spurs, and the decision of Zokora to join them. You didn't even know why Zokora joined Spurs, and wouldn't listen to reason. Not every player goes to Arsenal and they have no divine right to sign players, which is why not every good player signs for them or Real Madrid et al. If you did your research you would know that Spurs director of football Damien Comolli (the guy I mentioned to you in an earlier post) helped bring Zokora over to Europe from Africa then worked with him as sporting director at his last club St Ettiene. Add to that the man's own comments about Spurs feeling right for him and you have no right to question his motives (particularly because you don't even know what they were).

I said "i wont respond for a personal attack on you because i consider myself to be much better than some c*** (...who makes a mockery of someone and yet again makes false and hurtful accusations)'' " and that is not aimed at you at all.
Please stop lying it's getting silly now, especially as you said you regretted swearing. You said that you didn't want to behave like ''some C***'' who insulted you and made false accusations... are you referring to me, or someone else that has ''insulted'' and made ''false accusations about you''? Which member on TSR could it have been i wonder? btw, I didn't make any false accusations and I refuted all the insults you quoted from me.

Oh and by the way you forgot to mention why i said that didn't you?, well let me remind you before i "called you" that, you called me a "scally" and a "runt" and so i retaliated as any person would be giving you some back.
You're definately lying now, your selective quoting speaks volumes. Why didn't you quote the word 'attitude' which I used. I said your attitude was similar to the scallies and runts that abused Wayne Rooney. Read and quote in contest. Why did I bring up the Everton Rooney issue anyway? Have you lost respect for Everton football Club because of a few scalles? Notice how you didn't answer this question last time round, and it was you that mentioned the Campbell saga.

Also, dont try and make out that you and Economist are all pally pally because he agreed with you, big deal. I think if ever a spurs fan agrees with me i'll ask him if he wants to go on a 2 week holiday :rolleyes:
Again you're in denial. You're exhibiting more scally attributes now...Economist is your ally, he's trying to make you see sense. Economist and I seldom see eye-to-eye on anything (your behaviour is the first thing I think we actually agree on). Arsenal and Spurs fans are able to agree with each other on issues outside of their respective clubs (ie this thread).

If you want to ignore my posts then thats up to you, i cant force you to. As you rightly stated you cant stop me from posting and if my opinion about football is enough to brass you off then whenever you see my username click off the thread and then you dont have to respond.
Thanks for the offer...I'll make my mind up whether or not to take it up next time I read posts similar to the ones you've written in this thread.
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Barfee)
hey ppls, my second thread...eva

in my opinion, theres nobody in the world more complete than Andrea Pirlo

ps, i rekon rooney is a overrated. i mean, ppl compare him to pele, hu scored 1281 goals in 1363 matches!!!!
Baddiel and Skinner picked up on this and apparently they found out that he'd decided to include goals he scored at every level he's played at, so every goal he scored since he was six! Or something silly like that. You might as well include goals scored in training if you're gonna do that. Or every time you put it between the trees in your back garden.
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
What about now? :p:

I'd say Zambrotta and Essien are the first two which springs to my mind now. Don't forget, Essien did play football before joining Chelsea.
Erm, i don't even know what i was referring to when i said that it was so long ago!
afcwill
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its blantant that you dont like me from your posts criticising me, for example i dont call my friend " a scally". I can handle criticism its just i think were going round in circles.
I regretted swearing, only because you seem to bring it up in every single post you make about me. Thats the only "evidence" you have against me, using them to emphasise points and not make personal judgements on me. Oh I think its obvious im referring to you when i talk about hurtful accusations.
Why dont you answer MY questions for a change, you haven't even responded properly to the points i made in my last post. If you think that my attitude is "scally" like then you are calling me a scally, of which i can tell you im not. You dont even know the person i am, you can only judge me from a few opinions i make about football or footballers decisons. Economist is someone who i have had conversations with on the arsenal board and although i repect his opinion, i do not change my opinion just because you/he says that i should. Opinions are unique and personal to you. Theres no denial in my posts apart from the fact i admitted that i shouldn't swear, and thanks for reminding me once again of my "scally attributes", ill bear that in mind if you ever collar me for "offending" anyone again. My last point about you taking up the offer of clicking off the thread please take me up on it as i want to watch some TV for an hour, if you do have anything more to say ill post a reply at 9 o'clock
Klinsmannic
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its blantant that you dont like me from your posts criticising me, for example i dont call my friend " a scally". I can handle criticism its just i think were going round in circles.
I used the word 'scally' because I was referring to the tiny minority of Everton fans who broke the law after Rooney left. Do me a favour and type 'what does scally mean' on google. You'll realise 'scally' is a slang term created on Merseyside.

The provocation was you saying players will win things at Arsenal, therefore they should never move anywhere else, no matter what their motives. This is what annoyed me, and you can't blame me for judging you by your posts, which have been rude and annoying in nature, because that's the only thing I can go by. Hopefully you're not like that in real life, and you probably aren't, It may be because I support Spurs that the issue for you.

I regretted swearing, only because you seem to bring it up in every single post you make about me. Thats the only "evidence" you have against me, using them to emphasise points and not make personal judgements on me. Oh I think its obvious im referring to you when i talk about hurtful accusations.
So you finally admit you called me a ''C***''. Just in case there's any doubt, you said in post number 195:

''i retaliated as any person would be giving you some back.''

Why dont you answer MY questions for a change, you haven't even responded properly to the points i made in my last post.
This is the one thing you can't accuse me of. I quoted your last post 7 times, and have consistently refuted everything you've put forward.

If you think that my attitude is "scally" like then you are calling me a scally, of which i can tell you im not. You dont even know the person i am, you can only judge me from a few opinions i make about football or footballers decisons.
No, they are two different things. When you regretted swearing I said you weren't a scally because scallies don't show remorse. There are number of reasons why I said you had such a bad attitude. I've said them before but I'll say them again. You swear, refuse to take criticism, have a siege mentality (and particular to you) you deny that your bias affects your posts, even though you've admitted plenty of times that you are biased. The reason scally was used was because of the Merseyside link in that post. If it had been Canvey Island fans breaking the law I would have called them Chavs or something along those lines. Read the paragraph in context. While you're at it, answer the question i posed at least 3 times prior to this time: I suppose you lost respect for Everton FC when a few scallies behaved criminally when Rooney left.

Economist is someone who i have had conversations with on the arsenal board and although i repect his opinion, i do not change my opinion just because you/he says that i should. Opinions are unique and personal to you.
You're opinions are neither unique nor personal because everyone knows what you're going to say. You don't even acknowledge other people's opinions.

Theres no denial in my posts apart from the fact i admitted that i shouldn't swear,
Yes, and I gave you credit by saying ''you're not a scally''. Prior to that you refused to see how your bias towards Arsenal had any bearing on a thread like this.

and thanks for reminding me once again of my "scally attributes", ill bear that in mind if you ever collar me for "offending" anyone again. My last point about you taking up the offer of clicking off the thread please take me up on it as i want to watch some TV for an hour, if you do have anything more to say ill post a reply at 9 o'clock

Fine. You said I hadn't answered all your points, which I have, so please can you answer at least some of mine. starting with clarification on how you think you know better than Zokora, when you don't know his motives. See my last post for full details. Also I want to know why you lost respect for all Spurs fans, and the club itself after a few nutjobs burnt effergies. There was a criminal investigation, of which the club was not suspected. If you admitted you hated Spurs before Campbell went I wouldn't have minded. On the same issue, reply to my Everton and Blackburn Rovers examples. I'd also like to know why you think any player that turns down Real Madrid is making a bad career move. There are various other points you have overlooked I can't type them all down. These will suffice, for now.
woodlebert
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
GK: Alnwick
RB: Nosworthy
CB: Terry
CB: Ferdinand
LB: Collins
MR:Lawrence
CM:Whitehead
CM:Leadbitter
ML: J. Cole
CF:Brown
CFtead
woodlebert
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
that or

GK: Robinson
RB: G. Neville
CB: Terry
CB: Ferdinand
LB: Cole
MR:Lennon /Gerrard
CM:Gerrard /Lampard
CMargreaves (Parker in next matches)
ML: J. Cole
CF:Rooney
CF: Defoe/Johnson/Ashton/Owen
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
CF: Johnson
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.52%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (221)
41.08%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.41%

Watched Threads