Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO Watch

Poll: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
Yes. (135)
54.22%
No (^o)) (114)
45.78%
This discussion is closed.
guest1984
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Personally, it has to be midfielder

I go for Steven Gerrald, he can defence, pass, shoot, dribble

Close 2nd is Lampard

Ronaldino and Zidance are the best attacking players, they can pass, shoot, dribble but they can't defend

I only watch EPL, CL and Euro and WC, so i don't know much about other leagues
ba_ba1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Gerrard Cant Defend.

--------------

i would say vieira is the most complete or maybe emerson.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would go for Vieira as well
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Economist)
I would go for Vieira as well
we agree on something
jamlan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ba_ba1)
Gerrard Cant Defend
:eek: Hey?!?!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Calm down, calm down.
dontmesswithme
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
David James

he can attack as well as keep the goal
guest1984
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
yeah, forgot about viera, hes in my top 3
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Calm down, calm down.
I can't, and now my ears are bleeding
I was just a little bit shocked is all
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
:eek: Hey?!?!
well he if he could defend he would play the holding role well for england. However he can't do that - King has to come in for him. Gerrard is not disciplined enough and he has to learn that 2 footed tackles are not safe either.
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well he if he could defend he would play the holding role well for england. However he can't do that - King has to come in for him. Gerrard is not disciplined enough and he has to learn that 2 footed tackles are not safe either.
He has learned that two footed challenged are not safe, about two years ago. I don't know what's going on with Gerrard for England, but his performances rarely measure up to his performances for Liverpool, where ever he plays. He has actually played in defence, very, very well
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jamlan)
I can't, and now my ears are bleeding
I was just a little bit shocked is all
Hope you're better.
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Jamie Carragher.

"He gives you aggression, security, discipline, and he works so hard for the team. When you see a player working as hard as he does, he sets an example to the rest of the team.

"With Carra you know that he will always do a good job with not many mistakes. If you want to win trophies, you can have excellent players who get 10 now and again but you need ones that are going to give you 8, 9, 8, 9 out of 10 all around the season.

"If you are a good player who can play in many positions, sometimes that is a problem for you. It depends on your necessity. If you need a right-back, Carra can play well there. If you need a left-back, Carra can play well there too. We needed a centre-back, so Carra played there."
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I do know of a quoted Chelsea player, not Lampard, quoted as a complete mifielder. But I'm not even going to bother mentioning his name.
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jusfarhan)
Jamie Carragher.

"He gives you aggression, security, discipline, and he works so hard for the team. When you see a player working as hard as he does, he sets an example to the rest of the team.

"With Carra you know that he will always do a good job with not many mistakes. If you want to win trophies, you can have excellent players who get 10 now and again but you need ones that are going to give you 8, 9, 8, 9 out of 10 all around the season.

"If you are a good player who can play in many positions, sometimes that is a problem for you. It depends on your necessity. If you need a right-back, Carra can play well there. If you need a left-back, Carra can play well there too. We needed a centre-back, so Carra played there."
we are talking about best alll round player. There is no doubt that carragher is a good defender but apart from his defending abilities, there is not much more to him.
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
we agree on something
Well actually we agree that Henry is (slightly) arrogant and that he didnt play a massive role in 98
filastini
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
we are talking about best alll round player. There is no doubt that carragher is a good defender but apart from his defending abilities, there is not much more to him.
That goes for everyone else?

Ronaldinho can't defend.

I'm sorry, am I lost?
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nedved?
Economist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dion Dublin! Goal machine and solid defender
jamlan
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm trying to think of players who could play well in each of the outfield positions. Gerrard and Vieira come to mind. How is Vieira doing at Juve?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (44)
12.12%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
10.74%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.03%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.48%
No (260)
71.63%

Watched Threads