Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I found this whilst browsing one of my favoutite sites to pass the day away and was literally shocked so much that I was glued to it.

These girls are called Prussian Blue, a reference to their German heritage and blue eyes, they love the number 88 as 8 denoted H in the alphabet and HH stands for 'Heil Hitler'.

I am personally disgusted that these girls have been brainwashed which is my opinion, as I am not a racist nor a nazi, but I'm just opening up the floor for the rest of you, please discuss it and I'd love to chip in.

My overally view is: DISGUSTED but that's because I was brought up to be open-minded and accept a human being as a human being, and racial discrimination is bad. I know some people will disagree with me, but the majority will agree that, these girls' mother is a very bad influence.

www.wimp.com/nazi/

ReputationRep:
    I've seen them on telly, their Hitler smiley cartoon is freakish indeed.

ReputationRep:
    So, a couple of people are brainwashed in to Nazism (a now dead political ideology) in some weird place in the US. Should we not be far more worried about the hundreds of thousands brainwashed in to expansionist terroristic Islam (a powerful force today) all over the Islamic world?

ReputationRep:
    There are loads of racist rap lyrics :eek:

Should I go find them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave777)

No.

You could leave the forums though?

There are plenty of people on these forums who have the same opinions as yours but actually manage to put them into sensible and constructive posts, unlike your, which are all the same when you look past the semantics...

ReputationRep:
    I pity them since the pose no real threat , they have to go through life that narrow minded its kind of harsh on them. Nice parenting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave777)

Allow me:
    http://www.tightrope.cc/rap.htm

ReputationRep:
    Just goes to show what power parents can have on their childs beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stikatoo)
    Allow me:
    http://www.tightrope.cc/rap.htm
    You are clearly confused. Im sure nobody thinks that black/asian people are not, or do not have the capacity to be racist, and if they do , they're racist themselves.Comprende? Do you honestly think with all the terrorism going on and the west being descirbed as the devil people still only think whites are racist...ummm k?! Also a lot of rappers rap ABOUT racism thats not being racist, thats like Women's right s voters rapping about womens rights in the 1920's its about sex but its not sexism? Understand? There are a lot of racist rappers as well as homophobic, and CERTAINLY sexist rappers , nobody is denying that and furthermore these twins are racist singing whites, so if everybody is doing it, whats your point?

ReputationRep:
    did you read the introductory paragraph in that link?

yes, I am confused actually - why the outrage over a couple of young girls doing it when a bunch of black rappers 'talk' (in the loosest sense of the word) about hating whites and killing us all the time?

ReputationRep:

yes, I am confused actually - why the outrage over a couple of young girls doing it when a bunch of black rappers 'talk' (in the loosest sense of the word) about hating whites and killing us all the time?
    So talking so sensationlist, can you point out any instance of outrage on them on this thred?Oh no?! thats funny! The word US made so muc hsense about you, you have an "Us against them" mentality and i guess you view everything in terms of race. The reason everyone is so "shocked" is that they are such young girls, its unusual for young children to have such strong racist views moreover more unusual for it to be girls. Kids are usually blissfully unuaware not immersed in the worlds problems from the word go, its disgusting and their parents have robbed them of a childhood.

ReputationRep:

So talking so sensationalist, can you point out any instance of outrage in any of the numerous replies??Oh no?! thats funny! The word US made so much sense about you, you have an "Us against them" mentality and i guess you view everything in terms of race. The reason everyone is so "shocked" is that they are such young girls, its unusual for young children to have such strong racist views moreover more unusual for it to be girls. Kids are usually blissfully unuaware not immersed in the world's problems from the word go, its disgusting and their parents have robbed them of a childhood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluelight)
    So talking so sensationlist, can you point out any instance of outrage on them on this thread?Oh no?! thats funny! The word US made so muc hsense about you, you have an "Us against them" mentality and i guess you view everything in terms of race. The reason everyone is so "shocked" is that they are such young girls, its unusual for young children to have such strong racist views moreover more unusual for it to be girls. Kids are usually blissfully unuaware not immersed in the worlds problems from the word go, its disgusting and their parents have robbed them of a childhood.
    'us' as in 'whites' as a whole. Being white I can use the term us to describe myself and my fellow whites.

Why's it unusual for them to be girls? Are girls not capable of having such feelings?

I actually don't like their music, but, when this story was reported months ago, I was just amazed by the hypocrisy of almost everyone dealing with it.

ReputationRep:
    Prussian blue on ABC news download here
    http://mfile.akamai.com/16688/wmv/ab..._hatemusic.wmv

Prussian blue on CNBC (follow up to the ABC news)

http://rapidshare.de/files/8702608/de0505dd.wmv.html

ReputationRep:
    I think that the girls can't really be blamed to a certain extent, as they haev been influenced to think that way. As children, if they just accepted what they were told as children, then when they grow up, it is to an extent inevitable that they will carry those beliefs with them as they grow older and older.

This, to me, can lead on to the question of whether people are born evil or are influenced by the environment and certain circumstances to become evil.

ReputationRep:
    Traditionally this kind of thing is exdpected of Men and not of Women, there are more male peadophiles, murderers and the nazi movement was led by a male and featured more males than female, the modern day nazi following also contains more men. People are therefore understandably more shocked when women do this kind of thing eg: Maxine Carr gets as much stick as Ian Huntley even though she didnt physically kill anyone. Racist pre teen girls are uncommon in comparison, how many females have you heard doing any form of racist singing and rapping, and how many children have you heard doing it?! Its thus pretty suprising! Its just morbid how such young children can have such a grown up gritty morbid view on the world. Although what they are saying is horrible i genuinely feel sorry for them, they've not had what a lot of people have , an ignorant childhood unaware of the worlds problems and a period in life where things are so much simpler.

ReputationRep:
    They appear to be nice kids. I saw the Louis Theroux documentary recently (it's a coupla years old I think), and they are bright, well balanced girls. I saw no hate. Thye didn't even hate nazis and skinheads which is very rare and refreshing and open minded in young girls.

ReputationRep:
    Also its more understandable why adults or teens who actually have an experience of the world are racist rather than two girls who have no life experience and have never actually met anyone who isnt white. Im not condoning any racism im just saying you can see patterns in why people do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpudMuffin)
    I found this whilst browsing one of my favoutite sites to pass the day away and was literally shocked so much that I was glued to it.

These girls are called Prussian Blue, a reference to their German heritage and blue eyes, they love the number 88 as 8 denoted H in the alphabet and HH stands for 'Heil Hitler'.

I am personally disgusted that these girls have been brainwashed which is my opinion, as I am not a racist nor a nazi, but I'm just opening up the floor for the rest of you, please discuss it and I'd love to chip in.

My overally view is: DISGUSTED but that's because I was brought up to be open-minded and accept a human being as a human being, and racial discrimination is bad. I know some people will disagree with me, but the majority will agree that, these girls' mother is a very bad influence.

www.wimp.com/nazi/
    Odd. You seem to object to these girls having being brainwashed but in the same breath acknowledge that you were "brought up to be open-minded and accept a human being as a human being, and racial discrimination is bad". So, you will admit that you have been conditioned to think this way? What makes you any less brainwashed than these girls then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Odd. You seem to object to these girls having being brainwashed but in the same breath acknowledge that you were "brought up to be open-minded and accept a human being as a human being, and racial discrimination is bad". So, you will admit that you have been conditioned to think this way? What makes you any less brainwashed than these girls then?
    Very true!! But if we're living in a society where people value social order, and the problems there are now, is it really a good idea to start stirring up mistrust and hate between people , it'll only lead to violence and more problems. Plus its totally stupid to be preaching that in America where everone who isnt a native American (blacks and white and asians) should theoretically get out of America. That'd be like the Asians in this country saying kill all the English get themn out of our country, it makes no sense!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.