Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is it possible to transfer to LSe from ucl after one year?

ReputationRep:
    never heard of.

ReputationRep:
    It's possible ('coz I can't think of any reasons why it's not). Anyone done that?

ReputationRep:
    one of my friend's friend did that, and she got transferred from UCL to LSE and i think the course was Econs.

btw, she topped the econs faculty in UCL ~

ReputationRep:
    Possible but highly unlikely - LSE does try to maintain its standards

ReputationRep:
    Yes, direct entry but I think it depends on whether the course is full or not and probably your grades as well.

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, why would anyone want to do that? there really isnt much difference between the uni's in terms of reputation and they are both in london.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Just wondering, why would anyone want to do that? there really isnt much difference between the uni's in terms of reputation and they are both in london.
    Their reputations do differ, particularly in the city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by N9ne)
    Their reputations do differ, particularly in the city.
    omg! u applied to trinity college in cambridge and got in! i hear its d best college for economics in cambridge. one of ma friend goes there......
    well good luck

stil waiting for lse

ReputationRep:
    can i have ur autograph n9ne

ReputationRep:
    make that 2...lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 27, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.