Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the only problem with my postman is he hardly ever brings me mail, always for someone else, i'd prefer a bill to nothing :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Maybe his wife had left him that day .
    or maybe he had just got paid

ReputationRep:
    Nina --> No... you really do NOT want bills :p:, anything is better than bills, even nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    Nina --> No... you really do NOT want bills :p:, anything is better than bills, even nothing
    I would have to disagree here, since getting your next door neighbours bills is better than nothing, especially if you despise them and do not give them their bills until a week later after you have received them! Mwah, mwah, mwah.

It is not to say that I have tried this though lol

ReputationRep:
    An official complaint won't mean much - they hire him for how efficient he is, not how social...

He's in a low-paid job anyway. Spit on him when he begs for short change.

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen the postman probably becasue he delivers the letters at 11am. He rides his bike through our lawn instead of going on the road. So we have a track on our lawn. In Winter it's worse becasue there's muddy track on the lawn....suprisingly no one else has this problem.

ReputationRep:
    If that's the worst run in you ever have with a postman you're one of the lucky ones.

I wouldn't think complaining formally about itwould get you anywhere, they'd probably say they are unable to identify who he is, or that they know who he is and have spoken to him...both of which are b*llocks.

There are all kinds of mean sh*tters in life, including postmen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy_mcr)
    Today me and my boyfriend were just sat on a bench minding our own business, when this postman came to empty the post out of the box, we were just watchin as we had nothing better to do (we weren't giggling or anything or anything to make him feel threatened) n he jus went mental shouting "what you ******* staring at you mongs?" i was jus shocked n laughed it off and he said it again, i couldn't believe it. Ive decided to issue a complaint. Just wondering if you've had any run-ins with evil postpeople? :mad:
    Well are you?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, our postman is lovely

This is why you shouldn’t stare. I get pi**ed off if someone stares at me, particularly a boy ( that I don’t find attractive :p: ). It’s just weird if someone stares at you, and when you look at them they don‘t turn away :rolleyes: Were you just sitting there gawking at him? Like noticeably moving your head and body to get a better view? :toofunny:

Still, his reaction was stupid :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's not called going postal for nothing!

ReputationRep:
    My postman is a nice young chap... the local parcel delivery company is bloody incompetent though and seems to always be apologising to me. I mean really, having to go out and wave my arms at the van as it drives by really is a bit bloody much.

ReputationRep:
    My nan got run over by one a few months ago, broke her hip etc.

Shouldn't laugh but.... well, it's bloody funny. :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    My nan got run over by one a few months ago, broke her hip etc.

Shouldn't laugh but.... well, it's bloody funny.

:eek: evil grandson :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, my post man shouted at me yesterday cos it took two rings of the doorbell for me to come to the door.
    I WAS ASLEEP!
    bloody hell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exoskeletal)
    oh my god, my post man shouted at me yesterday cos it took two rings of the doorbell for me to come to the door.
    I WAS ASLEEP!
    bloody hell...
    I used to have one who took great delight in ringing the doorbell insistently at 7am on a Saturday!! I then had to get out of bed (no-one else heard it, or at least pretended they didn't) get dressed quickly and go and get the damn post - never for me either. :mad: I'm sure he was just p***d off because he had to work on Sat morning, but at least he gets paid for it! Nobody paid me to be woken up every Saturday morning at 7!! grrrrr rant rant....so glad I live at college now and the porters ahev to deal with the postmen. Except that one of them is evil and never ever bothers to tell you if you have a parcel; if you ask her because you know you have one e.g. special delivery she just bites your head off and says 'no slip, no parcel...oh yes, there is one actually, now I can be bothered to look.' I waited 3 days once because of her for urgent special delivery one (which was there all the time, she just couldn't be bothered to fill out a slip) when I was new and didn't know about the system. She's really rude to everyone too. :mad:

OK, sorry, I'll stop ranting now! :p:

ReputationRep:
    well i saw him again today and he had the same angry look on his face, but we hid in the bus stop so he couldn't see us, but my b.f told me today that he also called us c**t's. i know complaining won't get us anywhere but itl make me feel better

ReputationRep:
    Looking at someone is almost as bad as looking at their pint or bird. He was well in order, WELL IN ORDER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amy_mcr)
    Today me and my boyfriend were just sat on a bench minding our own business, when this postman came to empty the post out of the box, we were just watchin as we had nothing better to do (we weren't giggling or anything or anything to make him feel threatened) n he jus went mental shouting "what you ******* staring at you mongs?" i was jus shocked n laughed it off and he said it again, i couldn't believe it. Ive decided to issue a complaint. Just wondering if you've had any run-ins with evil postpeople? :mad:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well, are you a mong?

ReputationRep:
    well our local postman is my best mates dad, he seems quite nice though, lol

ReputationRep:
    lol. what complaint would you file? "he called me nasty names" or somesuch?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.