The Student Room Group

Does size matter?

Now that.. Is one controversial question indeed!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, it's not about size.
Reply 2
Not really. Girls don't know the size of your dick until it's already out. By that time they're hardly going to back out because it's a bit smaller than they expected.
Reply 3
No way. A girl likes a guy for other reasons than that! :smile:
Original post by midlandsman
Not really. Girls don't know the size of your dick until it's already out. By that time they're hardly going to back out because it's a bit smaller than they expected.

This, is essentially the answer to almost all these kinds of questions. "Are my boobs too small", "How much hair is acceptable", "I have strange toenails", etc. Basically, anyone who wants to get close to you, is going to, regardless of what they find when they get there :lol:

Edit (within reason :tongue:)
Original post by midlandsman

Not the same as them not caring :wink:

Tbh I think guys either over or underplay how important it is. Most girls do like a big one.. but it's probably not a deal breaker, and remember, female eyes add 2" to your size :wink:

I've been told I have a monster cock and estimated at 9", but I know for a fact that I'm only 7" at a push.
OP, usually I'd troll you here, but today I'm feeling nice and will be honest.

If you're chilling anywhere near 'average' - about 5'5-6'" long and 4.5" - 5" in girth - you're not likely going to have girls thinking you have a small dick, and you have no excuse for not performing in the bedroom. If you're bigger than that then you should slap yourself for even worrying about it.

If however you're significantly smaller - say under 5" length and 4" girth - then girls might mention it to a friend if they're that type, but otherwise it shouldn't be a problem in bed unless they're pretty loose, in which case you can fall back on other methods anyway - you just have to be good at them.

If you're extremely small then I suppose it's the same. Either way if I had a small one I would just act incredibly confident and shrug it off and get jelqing (apparently this actually works wonders). What else can you do?
Size doesn't matter, but should be appreciated. I use to hate being 5ft but I don't mind it now, but shouldn't be what solely attracts guys - personality is the best!
depends on the girl
Reply 9
Yes of course it matters. The experts just tell men it doesn't so they won't lose confidence in the bedroom.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
I think it does up to a point, just judging on my personal experience. But girth is important too. I mean you wouldn't want a penis which one was long and thin. :s-smilie:
Original post by Superstar6318
Size doesn't matter, but should be appreciated. I use to hate being 5ft but I don't mind it now, but shouldn't be what solely attracts guys - personality is the best!

5ft!!!! I haven't heard of guys being much more than 9 inches...
Reply 12
If it's tiny, as in micropenis, it matters. But it's more about how you use it :P
Original post by Nice Marmite
5ft!!!! I haven't heard of guys being much more than 9 inches...

Whoops, just read what the thread is meant to be about. LOL

In response to the question, maybe size should matter.....

but it's all about how one uses it, so it shouldn't :wink:

lol.
Reply 14
Original post by Lucia.
I think it does up to a point, just judging on my personal experience. But girth is important too. I mean you wouldn't want a penis which one was long and thin. :s-smilie:

Your Avatar is SO cute. Had to be said, I actually said 'nwawwwwwww' outloud.
it shouldnt matter but you know what they say about black men... I agree its how you use it.
Yes, the bigger your car is the more difficult it is to drive through tunnels. Oddly enough though, the bigger it is the more tunnels it's likely to come across as well.
Coincidence?
Reply 17
Yes.
Reply 18
^ I say this because I have never enjoyed sex with a man who hasn't had a reasonably sized cock. But it could just be the men.
guys with small willys say its not about size its about what you do with it... girls whos bf's have small willys say the same...in reality bigger is better - that goes for everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending