Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Liverpool Dentistry (Grad entry) 2012 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I would love love love to know if anyone has a place yet confirmed for 2012 Dentistry entry, (graduate) or at least going for the grad interviews....
    Would be nice to know/speak to someone else going in terms of prep and thoughts on accomodation etc etc.
    Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    what did you do in the first 3 years of uni?

ReputationRep:
    I would love love love to know when am i getting an interview letter!! why they taking so long? come onnn liverpodilians hurry up....

anyone heard from them yet or still waiting?

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, thanks for the replies guys.
    In answer i did dental hygiene and therapy combined degree for the first 3 years.
    and to be honest, i think they did send invitations for interviews quite late on, definately in the new year, so hang on in there people!!

ReputationRep:
    I rang up liverpool today and they said interviews conducted in Feb and March, and will let know 2 weeks before...so till then i guess chillax people...

ReputationRep:
    Cheers DDD9, Might as well relax till then.

ReputationRep:
    I dropped in at the Liverpool Dental school yesterday, spoke owith one of the BDS admissions secretary as I had to submit some more infor with regards to my UCAS app, WE should be hearing from them soon.... fingers crossed people!!

ReputationRep:
    had an interview start of december but still waiting to hear anything...

ReputationRep:
    Was this for 4 or 5 year programme nfarmer?? I thought if you applied to Uclan you can't apply to Liverpool as well??? Correct me if I'm wrong,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Africancowboy)
    Was this for 4 or 5 year programme nfarmer?? I thought if you applied to Uclan you can't apply to Liverpool as well??? Correct me if I'm wrong,
    That used to be the case but now the 2 institutions are separated and run their own course now.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for that nfarmer! Will definitely do them for the 2013 cycle!

ReputationRep:
    I applied for both but only had one interview. apparantly some graduate interviews are being released soon for end of feb/beginning of march. and then hopefully we will all get in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Africancowboy)
    UCLan used to be run as a branch of liverpool but is now classed as its own course so you can apply to both

ReputationRep:
    as for everyone wondering about interviews, i had one at liverpool a couple of years ago and wasnt even invited to interview until the start of march so they do seem to do it late. ive applied for grad entry now cos i missed the grade they wanted on my conditional offer so hope to see some of you at interview!!

ReputationRep:
    anyone heard anything yet? i have an undergrad offer but not heard anything from grad yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nfarmer1)
    anyone heard anything yet? i have an undergrad offer but not heard anything from grad yet!
    i have a grad offer, received it tuesday i think.

ReputationRep:
    congratulations

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.