Turn on thread page Beta

Campaign to Bring Back Caroline Quentin to Johnathon Creek. watch

ReputationRep:
    No not really, but did anybody see it today? I'm so gladd they're making more episodes.

ReputationRep:
    I saw it, man that show is kinda weird!

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen the old ones?

ReputationRep:
    I stopped watching after ten mins

What happned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Have you seen the old ones?

yes i prefer the old ones (with caroline quentin) as every episode was superb

the recent episodes are good but they dont compare with the original ones

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Caroline Quentin too, probably because Men Behaving Badly was so good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I prefer Caroline Quentin too, probably because Men Behaving Badly was so good

MBB was the best

what about step-toe and son??

ReputationRep:
    I also think the new style of conclusion is a bit crap. It used to be all *random clue* *random clue* *random clue* SHOCKING CONCLUSION! But now, it's *random clue* *random clue* vaguely interesting conclusion *random clue* mildly surprising follow twist.

About today's though, when it showed that burning skeleton I was absolutely terrified.

ReputationRep:
    I also think the new style of conclusion is a bit crap. It used to be all *random clue* *random clue* *random clue* SHOCKING CONCLUSION! But now, it's *random clue* *random clue* vaguely interesting conclusion *random clue* mildly surprising follow twist.

About today's though, when it showed that burning skeleton I was absolutely terrified.

yeh it was fairly shocking

but wasn't the dwarf ate by the snake even more shocking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    yeh it was fairly shocking

but wasn't the dwarf ate by the snake even more shocking
    Not so much shocking as... hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    You know what I love best? The reference to BBC publicity photos. That was classic.

ReputationRep:
    J. Creek is excellent, the people who come up with the storylines do a great job. Episodes i can remember are the Alien body one, episode about a drowning man in a remote cottage, Scottish castle, dying elephant, and the one with a banana skin slippage

ReputationRep:
    That little dude was way cute and funny, how could he be eaten by the snake :eek: Bring back lil dude, he's sooooo cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    J. Creek is excellent, the people who come up with the storylines do a great job. Episodes i can remember are the Alien body one, episode about a drowning man in a remote cottage, Scottish castle, dying elephant, and the one with a banana skin slippage

yeh the one where the man drowns was a good episode

though the most memorable episode for me must have been the one when the expensive piece of art goes missing from the small room with the little school-girl inside

No not really, but did anybody see it today? I'm so gladd they're making more episodes.
    God i used to love that. was the higlight of my weekend
    J

ReputationRep:
    I watched it tonight, i thought it was quite good. Not as good as some of the previous ones, but i'm happy to see it back. I prefer the current woman to caroline quentin, she's more interesting to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    yeh the one where the man drowns was a good episode

though the most memorable episode for me must have been the one when the expensive piece of art goes missing from the small room with the little school-girl inside
    I remember that one, wasn't there something to do with a painting?
    I also remember the one with the mercury as room temp it melts and all that.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember the rest of the episode, but the one where they uncovered the man's body behind a brick wall made me jump a mile...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    I can't remember the rest of the episode, but the one where they uncovered the man's body behind a brick wall made me jump a mile...
    ohhh yeah i remember and he solved it because the loo wasn't connected to anything on the wall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    ohhh yeah i remember and he solved it because the loo wasn't connected to anything on the wall

Oh yes!! But I can't remember what he was solving... :confused:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.