Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is the perfect outfit you like to wear yourself and whats the perfect outfit or style to like to see on the opposite sex?

ReputationRep:
    i love wearing tight dark jeans and teaming it up with a cute top and jacket...add some heals and accessories and presto a perfect outfit for all occasions.
    i loveeeeeee seeing men in suits.... but as that happens only on rare occasions i like seeing men wear just a nice shirt/tshit and pair of jeans really

ReputationRep:
    my wedding dress:love:

ReputationRep:
    my wedding dress
    yep....definatly every womans dream.... is it sad that me and my friends often look at bridal dresses? just got to get the vital ingredient first....a husband to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love_Hearts)
    is it sad that me and my friends often look at bridal dresses?
    Nooo! Everyone does that... don't they?!

ReputationRep:
    I love wearing skirts with boots and a cute top, i also love anything with a bow!

ReputationRep:
    My bf's work outfit is really sexy its a grey suit, boys always look good in suits, i love wearing jeans and boots with a nice top

Lol i was looking at all the weding dress's when i went to get my leavers ball dress some woman in the shop actually thought i was getting married, wooops

ReputationRep:
    ive had the pic of my wedding dress since i was 13!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    ive had the pic of my wedding dress since i was 13!
    whats it like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    whats it like?
    its really big like a rose, its got a fitted bodice and its red, i cant be bothered to find the web site, but i'll post it some other time

ReputationRep:
    I love wearing floaty summer dresses put with super glam heels...it makes me feel so feminine and pretty I also loved my bridemaids dress, it was satin with gorgeous beaded bodice...i love boys who look casual but you can see they've put in the effort...and an expensive fitted suit will do wonders for any male!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.