The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Laptop. :smile:
:dito:
Reply 3
nurofen
money. mahaaaa logical.
Apart from the obvious things such as laptop and money, flip flops are essential if you are sharing a kitchen/bathroom/both with other students.
Reply 6
my duvet
or possibly my footie boots
Apart from the obvious ones that Katie listed, I'd have to say that I couldn't live without my mobile. I swear that it organises my life for me! :smile:
Earplugs :biggrin:
Reply 9
my big warm duvet
Reply 10
Toastie maker! :biggrin:
Im surprised noone has mentioned the ultimate essential....TSR providedan internet connection and computer is present of course. But TSR is the ultimate essential. :smile:
Reply 12
Probably my laptop...but there are so many things!!
Reply 13
thanks guys! its for a photography project so im trying to find an interesting student essential (or a series of them) to photograph...which kinda sum up uni life!! ear plugs could b a funny one! and maybe a close ups of nurofen/laptop/phone....
keep them coming i need as many ideas as poss!!!
cheers
coffee
yeah laptop is a must....as is a mobile.
but definatly a must need is things to make your room more homely. mine is cooooovered in pictures of all my friends and it makes me smile when i look at them
i could definitly not live without my computer! its my source of entertainment when im in my room, either msn chatting to mates (even flatmates or ppl on campus lol how lazy are we!) and i have tv card, dvd player etc on it. also my ear plugs. i still get woken up even with them in, grr
TEA!
[scroll]it's sooooo essential...[/scroll]
a haloween mask lol the a mount of fun i hade whith that marsk scaring people
ooo and old school tie...... cuz u can guarante there will be a back to school disco at least 1 a semester

Latest

Trending

Trending