The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Psychology Questionnaire?

I've received a questionnaire to fill out and I just want to know what this means. Might i have to go for an interview? any tips etc?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi :smile:

It is UCL's equivalent of an interview so well done you've been shortlisted! If they like what you write then you will be invited to an open day, which, if you attend means you get an offer!

As for tips, keep it as science based as possible and if sounds like you're repeating your PS then it means your PS is good. PM me if you have any other questions :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Hi
I applied for psychology at UCL as well :smile: I haven't heard back from them yet, when did u send ur application in?? And where else are u applying to?
Reply 3
i sent mine off on oct 14th and I've applied to Oxford, Surrey, Sussex and Royal Holloway. I have offers from the last 3 :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by EllaWhitcomb
i sent mine off on oct 14th and I've applied to Oxford, Surrey, Sussex and Royal Holloway. I have offers from the last 3 :smile:

Damn.. I sent mine off around them and still haven't heard back :/
Reply 5
hi i got a questionaire aswell just sent it off

have you heard from oxford yet?
Reply 6
I received a questionnaire on 25th November to be sent back by 2nd December. If we get a questionnaire, does that mean we don't get interviewed? Because when I applied to UCAS it said that UCL do interview. So I'm rather confused. I know people from my school have sent questionnaires off for other subjects and gave received offers...
Reply 7
Original post by jazzamia
I received a questionnaire on 25th November to be sent back by 2nd December. If we get a questionnaire, does that mean we don't get interviewed? Because when I applied to UCAS it said that UCL do interview. So I'm rather confused. I know people from my school have sent questionnaires off for other subjects and gave received offers...

Same

I don't think UCL do interview anymore as I emailed the admissions person a while ago and they said they've converted to a new system where UCL don't interview I think?
And did they tell you when you'd hear back? Or do you know how likely an offer is after you've been sent a questionnaire?
Reply 8
i just got invited ucas open day, does that mean they are likely to give me an offer?
Reply 9
Original post by danielwalsh
i just got invited ucas open day, does that mean they are likely to give me an offer?

If you attend it means 100% you have an offer. Congrats!
Reply 10
I also just recieved this email about the open day, how do you know for sure because the email says you might not??
Reply 11
Original post by tlmn
I also just recieved this email about the open day, how do you know for sure because the email says you might not??

May I ask when did you hand in your questionnaire?
Reply 12
Original post by tlmn

Because I'm a student there, I promise you you've got an offer if you go.
Reply 13
Original post by tim323
May I ask when did you hand in your questionnaire?

I sent it on the 8th, the deadline was the 13th so thats when I got the email confirmation saying they've recieved it and then I got invited to the open day on the 14th, deadline for confirmation for the open day is the 19th and the open day the 25th January.
Reply 14
Hey everyone, I am new here and I have also received a questionnaire, but still haven't heard about an open day from them. According to you (tlmn) today is the deadline for the confirmation for an open day, so I am just wondering has anybody not heard from them too? And also, If for example, you have 2 exams on the 25th of January and you just unable to get there on, what do you have to do?
Reply 15
Original post by LISA1993
Hey everyone, I am new here and I have also received a questionnaire, but still haven't heard about an open day from them. According to you (tlmn) today is the deadline for the confirmation for an open day, so I am just wondering has anybody not heard from them too? And also, If for example, you have 2 exams on the 25th of January and you just unable to get there on, what do you have to do?

that was just my batch of questionnaires they send different ones different days etc etc and there are 3 lots of open days or something like that
Reply 16
Oh ok, thank you, I have just received an invitation to an open day on 25th of January. (so happy now, yesterday I was thinking that if 19th was the last day to receive an invitation, they will reject me) But again, I have maths c4 and bio unit 4 on 25th of Jan, so I have a problem attending it. Does anybody has the same situation?
Reply 17
Oh ok, thank you, I have just received an invitation to an open day on 25th of January. (so happy now, yesterday I was thinking that if 19th was the last day to receive an invitation, they will reject me) But again, I have maths c4 and bio unit 4 on 25th of Jan, so I have a problem attending it. Does anybody has the same situation?

Just ask for the next available one, don't just not go.
Reply 18
I have emailed them 2 days ago, but still haven't received an answer, :-S Some people said I have to call them, but I am not sure, may be it is too much ???
Reply 19
I have emailed them 2 days ago, but still haven't received an answer, :-S Some people said I have to call them, but I am not sure, may be it is too much ???

They're pretty bad at emails. Give them a call today, I'm pretty sure it's the last day the office is open.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending