Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040
Original post by accomguru
Hi you have a wash hand basin in non en suite rooms on campus. Usually rooms are advised about 10 days after acceptance

Posted from TSR Mobile

cheers dude! :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by Posierosie
Lincoln is a total hidden gem! I'm starting in 2012 in Conservation & Restoration, and my offer is unconditional :tongue:

Are many of you going into halls? I'm attempting to find private rent and failing miserably :biggrin:

Hey! I know this post was from a while ago, but I'm also applying to conservation and restoration this year and would like to ask how you're finding the course? It looks to be perfect for me, I'm really excited!
Also, how did you get your unconditional offer?? :O
Original post by laurenkate96
Hey! I know this post was from a while ago, but I'm also applying to conservation and restoration this year and would like to ask how you're finding the course? It looks to be perfect for me, I'm really excited!
Also, how did you get your unconditional offer?? :O

Hi there,

I saw that you're applying for Conservation & Restoration and thought you may want to have a chat with WHConservation who are a business that two of our Conservation & Restoration graduates started up with the help of our enterprise team. They regularly come back and give talks at the Uni and I'm sure they'd be happy to talk to a fellow conservation enthusiast about their time at Lincoln.
You can find them on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/WHConservation

Hope this helps :smile:

Georgia

(Lincoln Journalism graduate & Social Media Officer)
Revising this thread!

I'm applying for psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest