Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting up a site for a website company.. it's linked to the government. But yeah, I was wondering if any of you are into 'The Arts'? If so, what kinda sections would you want on a site liek this..so far they go liek this:

Under the:
    Dance Section Nothing yet!
    Art Section Links, your thoughts, your work
    Drama Section Links, performances, new projects
    Film SectionLinks, Happenings, Must See, Your creations
    Music SectionLinks, Top Tunes, Your creations, DJing and Radio
    Writing Section Featured work, Happenings (like workshops etc)
    Also havea profiles page for people to explain who the are, General links section, art gallery & opinions page.

All ideas appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    im a graphic design student...how about a design page, i know its linked to art but would be good for designers to have a place to showcase work,maybe unearth the next neville brody or david carson

ReputationRep:
    A forum? But I think you've covered everything- sounds good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have a graphics section in the gallery, then the conversation topics will be open to any form of art. As for a forum I might start one up eventually, once I get some regulary visitors to the site. It's aimed at young people in N.Ireland but of course, anyone's willing to take part.
    I feel like there's more I could add.. I suppose when people start submitting contact to me it'll fill up!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.