Turn on thread page Beta

extreme lengths - what do you think of girls with hair knee length or longer? watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.tlhs.org/xtra.html

check this out!

i think the extremely long hair looks romantic, almost etheral and really gorgeous, though the practicalities of it must be awful

ReputationRep:
    most of the people hair just looks horribly unkept at the ends. If it was healthy looking all over it wouldnt look so bad

ReputationRep:
    if it didnt look unkept would be like they had been mummified in silk

ReputationRep:
    i think it looks untidy. I mean how would you brush it.

ReputationRep:
    hmm..long hair just doesn't do much for girl's faces..hair should highlight their features and long hair never does this...well from what I've seen.

ReputationRep:
    can't say i like it that much either, though maybe i would if it looked neater...
    some of the pictures it looks nice in, but only the ones where the hair's in good condition.

i don't like the curly long hair very much, i just don't find anything that attractive about it.

i prefer shorter hair... i think halfway down a person's back is plenty long enough

edit- what a boring post for my hundredth one... bah... oh well :P

ReputationRep:

omg

ReputationRep:
    too long is really, icky, for me (on girls) and like how would you wash it, it must be a mission to do in the shower, and wouldnt you like get tied up with it in the bath, think about how long it would take to dry too, and if you've got a bf, and your having sex, it would just be everywhere, and would get matted loads,
    so not...long hair not cool (well insanely long like above)

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell :eek:

Some of those pics seem unbelievable. I don't think any of them look that nice really, some of them just look downright awful.
    I really like long hair - as in half-way down your back long, not down the end of the road and back again long.

ReputationRep:
    Some of them are horribe, they go really thin towards the end!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)

omg
    Rapunzel?

ReputationRep:
    imagine blow dryin tht lol jesus ud be ther for a week

ReputationRep:
    I think it looks untidy, dirty and not at all romantic personally.

ReputationRep:
    Not a great look - it's a bit 'freak show' for my taste. Nobody would ever look at any other part of you if you had hair that long, quite apart from the practicalities. I'm not that keen on long hair anyway, I think it suits some people but only if there's a style to it - long straight one-length hair is just boring, however nicely kept it is, and some people would just look so much better if it were shorter. I have a friend who's fairly short and I think her long hair makes her look shorter.

ReputationRep:
    Down to the arse can look nice on some people. Any longer than that and it'd look daft on anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like it. it tends to look very immature. or just scraggy.

ReputationRep:
    my mum used to have hair down to her hips, and it was thick healthy hair.
    she said she used to get neck ache, so she cut it.

ReputationRep:
    Once knew a girl with hair down to her calves. It was kind of grey/brown and really freaky. Not a great look in my opinion, plus think of the tangles!!!

ReputationRep:
    :s i don't like it realy! I think hair down to the waist is too long really but on some people it looks nice, most of those women's hair look horrible cos they are all scraggy n unkept!

ReputationRep:
    my hair's halfway down my back and i think that's plenty long. it's healthy. unhealthy hair looks bad whatever length, but the longer your hair is the more important it is to make sure it looks healthy...that hair looks disgusting, like it's unclean and just gross. blegh.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.