The Student Room Group

You know you're a student when...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Torrchy
when you count fruits in cocktails as your five a day :tongue:

When you remember that wine is made from grapes and you try to justify it as one of your five a day.

And that cider is made from apples.

And that malibu is made from coconut...
Reply 1381
Original post by Lintu93
When you remember that wine is made from grapes and you try to justify it as one of your five a day.

And that cider is made from apples.

And that malibu is made from coconut...

How can you forget Absolut and all its healthy fruits :biggrin:
Original post by Bill_Gates
You ask for a student discount at pound land.

You sir, are a legend.
Original post by Person1001
You sir, are a legend.

Thank you, thank you! :colondollar:
You ask for a student discount at pound land.

did you get one? i know you dont at primark. im always asking, they never seem to get the hint...
when your scared to look at your email ;(
...you know that the cheapest place to get pasta and rice pudding is Tesco, but that Sainsbury's is cheaper for honey, lemon curd and free-range eggs; you are aware that Value pasta is about fifteen times more pleasant than Basics; and you have also discovered that Basics and Value vegetable soup are identical in scent, appearance, texture and taste.
when you find yourself at a houseparty drinking out of various mugs and cereal bowls :smile:
When you buy more pens than you did or will at any other time in your life.
You're at university, not work.
Original post by Soph.Jade
when you find yourself at a houseparty drinking out of various mugs and cereal bowls :smile:

Or plastic bags.
Original post by Soph.Jade

when you do that most days
leftover kebab is an ALMIGHTY hungover breakfast.
...when you're an amateur at organizing stuff. :biggrin:
...when you tidy your room and it's messy two days later. :confused:
Original post by jendra9311
did you get one? i know you dont at primark. im always asking, they never seem to get the hint...

Sadly no :frown: Mcdonalds give you a free mcflurry upon showing of a student i.d with any meal. Our secret.
Sadly no :frown: Mcdonalds give you a free mcflurry upon showing of a student i.d with any meal. Our secret.

Or Fries, or drink, or cheeseburger. You can pick.
when you put yourself through two hours of Christians lecturing you on becoming a Christian just for a free sandwich.

Or when you drink a can of (free) energy drink that you have lying on your desk at 11 o clock at night because you can't be bothered going to the kitchen to get a normal drink.
You're on the Student Room, debating about ways in which you're a student but failing to actually be getting any work done in the meantime.
You return home for Easter and still find yourself eating out of pans, drinking out of cartons etc
Reply 1399
You start writing your essay and 3 hours later you still did not open Microsoft Word, but you did come to The Student Room to post this comment.

Quick Reply