Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The single cylinder two-speed (plus reverse) petrol engine comes in sizes from 50cc to 250cc, with a top speed of 28-53mph.
    ***** that noise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Jax_)
    ***** that noise...
    It would be the equivalent of an irritating bee.
    I'd be worried about driving it

ReputationRep:
    The car is poor, unbelievably rubbish, I'm surprisingly surprised that one of the greatest design houses took on such a project, from the sexy Alfa Brera to the this pile of plastic crap! I think I will stick with my Honda!

ReputationRep:
    Great idea....Except its FOUR GRAND. You could get an old fiesta and run it into the ground and spend the other 3k on something worthwhile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMGWTF)
    Great idea....Except its FOUR GRAND. You could get an old fiesta and run it into the ground and spend the other 3k on something worthwhile
    I think the idea is that it's frugal and small (so easy to park, because we all know how hard that is... :rolleyes: ).

Nevertheless, awful "car".

ReputationRep:
    They are ugly, slow and expensive for what they are. Why would anyone buy that?

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.