Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_Davies)
    Really??? I would hate that think of all the people round you now and the fact that they would all die but you would still be around you would constantly be plagued by the people around you dying!
    Really. Well, I wouldn't mind dying, so long as I'm still conscious afterwards. It's "stopping existing" that I don't want to do. The idea of not existing any more absolutely terrifies me. If someone offered me being in pain for eternity, or not existing any more, I'd choose eternal pain.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be happy to go by 70.

ReputationRep:
    seriosuly, any time is good as long as it is quick and painless, and my mom can stll identify me.. i will be good about it :p:

i just hope that many people dont go **god damn, i never though the ******* would die** when the read the next day's newspaper..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Showsni)
    Really. Well, I wouldn't mind dying, so long as I'm still conscious afterwards. It's "stopping existing" that I don't want to do. The idea of not existing any more absolutely terrifies me. If someone offered me being in pain for eternity, or not existing any more, I'd choose eternal pain.

but with eternal pain you are suffering...and if you were to stop existing, you wouldnt even know it, since to know it you would have to conscious, and that in it self is existing..

again...just a though

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Finally gets moved to the right place after 11 months :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    :rofl: Finally gets moved to the right place after 11 months :p:

hehe, ammm, did i miss smthn mate??

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to die It would mean that I wouldn't be able to come on TSR :p:

ReputationRep:
    80 ish sounds like an alright age. Would have hopefully achieved a lot by then. However old I live I hope my mind stays healthy. I'll probably be keeping my brain exercised so that will hopefully be ok.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.