Are the best condoms ever. Buy them.

(Other brands are available :wink: )
Reply 2
jeff2233
(Other brands are available :wink: )

List them then! :tongue:
girl afraid
List them then! :tongue:

I was just doing that thing when someone plugs a particular brand on the radio and the presenter says... ahh forget it :biggrin:
Reply 4
girl afraid
Are the best condoms ever. Buy them.

MagnumXL are the best! I scoff at your piddly Durex. :P
-TMG-
MagnumXL are the best! I scoff at your piddly Durex. :P

Remember TMG, we are not all King Schlong, so show a little respect.
Reply 6
But aside from the obvious advantages, they have special lube in that increases the hotter you get, and are electronically tested. They feel better than regular condoms, some of which (I think most) dont come with lube on or at least not as much as Trojans.
Reply 7
-TMG-
But aside from the obvious advantages, they have special lube in that increases the hotter you get, and are electronically tested. They feel better than regular condoms, some of which (I think most) dont come with lube on or at least not as much as Trojans.

Which are you talking about now?
Reply 8
No one tried pig skin yet then?
Reply 9
The sheepskin/pigskin dont protect against STD's just so you know.

I was talking about regular durex and all condoms except Magnums. I dont think they come with lube, or enough lube. Some are really dry.
Reply 10
-TMG-
The sheepskin/pigskin dont protect against STD's just so you know.
But you can eat it afterwards.
ferrus
But you can eat it afterwards.

your a champ :biggrin:

----

to the OP..are they better then durex elite?...i didnt want to try them because i thought it would be sort of a menthol rush on my insides...not really the sensation im going for?is it not like that then?
Reply 12
whatever you do, dont buy the durx tingle lubrication - IT BURNS!!! :eek:
Reply 13
Condoms suck*

*if you're in a stable, loving, clean relationship.
Reply 14
Only ever tried Durex Jeans. Think they're the 'normal' brand. Wonder if they sell 'tingle' at pharmacists. :confused:
Reply 15
TMG are you talking about magnums or trojans or are they the same?
Reply 16
Anonymous
whatever you do, dont buy the durx tingle lubrication - IT BURNS!!! :eek:

Yeah, dodgy stuff that!
It was ok for me in small doses during foreplay (I'm female), but that stuff is just wrong! It had the opposite effect on my boyfriend! :confused:
hugatree
Only ever tried Durex Jeans. Think they're the 'normal' brand. Wonder if they sell 'tingle' at pharmacists. :confused:

Ive never understood why they are called jeans? Featherlite, tingle, extra safe etc are all self explanatory but jeans? :confused:

Any1 want to enlighten me with their knowledge? :wink:
Reply 18
condoms suck tho, you lose most of the feeling. i'm a bigger fan of the pill. as long as you no the person ur with well. like me and myboyf. wouldn''t risk a one night stand without one tho
Reply 19
Select is my favourite... I just love the smell, especially the strawberry one :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending