The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
seriously...as a girl that doesn't tan, wears very little make-up and is ridiculously short can I just say that there is no-one like some of you guys round here! everyone i konw who looks like they've been tangoed have boyfriends who i'm assuming wouldn't recognise them if they took off their makeup!!! :mad:

Phew...breathe...

sorry soap box moment over

but it is true that most of the girls in our 6th form who look like models have boyfirends and most of us bog standard normal people have no-one! :toung:
Reply 41
Kezalou
seriously...as a girl that doesn't tan, wears very little make-up and is ridiculously short can I just say that there is no-one like some of you guys round here! everyone i konw who looks like they've been tangoed have boyfriends who i'm assuming wouldn't recognise them if they took off their makeup!!! :mad:

Phew...breathe...

but it is true that most of the girls in our 6th form who look like models have boyfirends and most of us bog standard normal people have no-one! :toung:

well at my sixth form , its like the inverse. the good looking guys dont hav the good lookin girls, and in most cases dont have a girlfreind at all. part of the problem may be that we are just man-whores however which kind of repels long term girlfreinds.
Reply 42
thanks i appreciate your honesty, but i'm starting to think that the guys are only after one thing in the ones whove been tangoed if you get my drift
Reply 43
Kezalou
thanks i appreciate your honesty, but i'm starting to think that the guys are only after one thing in the ones whove been tangoed if you get my drift

to tell you the truth, most are. bein a guy, i can tell you that everytime i see or meet a new good lookin girl, i am thinkin how it would be.....if u catch my drift. but that is just how i am. it doesnt mean im a complete waanker, coz i am a nice guy. anyway, if there are a group of lads eyeing up a girl in a bar or anywhere for that matter though, wot do u think the chances are that they are after her personality.
Reply 44
fair point but hey like i said still doesn't get me any further in the short, tanless, shy, 'curvy' category does it!

sorry saop box atack again!
Reply 45
Kezalou
fair point but hey like i said still doesn't get me any further in the short, tanless, shy, 'curvy' category does it!

sorry saop box atack again!

a person can only look his/ her best, and you shouldnt change anythin bout yourself just to be like the (wot are in general) slags who go out on a friday night to have a one night stand. Do you think they are the ones who end up in a happily married life with a perfect family? no, because they attract the wrong kind of guys. whereas if u are yourself, u will get sum1 who is right for you.
Reply 46
I think i'll be waiting a while somehow!
But thanks anyway :smile:
Short girls, nice booty, then we'd start talking to measure personality.
BhArJ
Ermmm shorter than me (so shorter than 5ft 11), nice eyes, cute smile, funny, careing, trustworthy, fun to be with.......................

So basicly no girl on this planet :rolleyes:

Why no-one on this planet? I know plenty of girls who fit that description!
For me it depends when I think someone is really attractive or not. Mostly I prefer strait (not curly) dark hair, brown or black. But for me it's about the total picture, the total look. So someone with blond hair can be really attractive as well to me. Or someone with curly hair. It's all about the total picture. And personality counts as well. It can make someone who is maybe less of a hot/attractive chick to a really cool attractive chick, at least, that's how I look upon it.

EDIT: she must be about as tall as I am
Cellulite; and plenty of it.
Reply 51
dancingqueen
Why no-one on this planet? I know plenty of girls who fit that description!

Oh and add who likes me back........there, no girl on this planet :rolleyes:
Kezalou

Phew...breathe...

Maybe it's your age. I'm medium height but pale skinned and don't wear much makeup. I never used to get much attention until I was about 17, and now I get loads! At school the boys want to go out with the loud, confident, popular girls. Once they mature a bit, they realise that 3 inches of makeup isn't actually all that attractive, especially when a relationship might mean you see the person first thing in the morning without makeup and get a nasty surprise!
susiemakemeblue
I never used to get much attention until I was about 17

They were all so shy and timid back at those young years.
Reply 54
bluejeansdave
Wow and feelings or views guys ( keep it clean)

Long dark hair
Tallish
Not fat
slimmish figure
The key word here is "understated."
Reply 56
I agree with most of you, in that the loud busty girls rend to get most of the attention, till the chaps realise that she's either a bitch or is overly committed to some weirdo.

I guess the way some guys think (me included) is that there is a more subtle kind of beauty, for example long hair far exceeds short or curly hair. There are small things that make a girl hot, and also the way they handle themselves has a huge effect.

My school is a fairly good example of this, theres the 'hot' ones who walk around looking like they own the place, wearing shitpiles of makeup, and then theres the ones who aren't timid but are fun to talk to and you can have a long conversation with. I think it's pretty obvious which type is best, and agree that a lot of guys need to grow up.
GeorgieK
there is a more subtle kind of beauty, for example long hair far exceeds short or curly hair.

Do all guys really find straight hair so much more attractive than curly? I always think curly hair looks *so* much nicer than poker straight - and I'd go for curling tongs over straighteners any day
Reply 58
perdition
Do all guys really find straight hair so much more attractive than curly? I always think curly hair looks *so* much nicer than poker straight - and I'd go for curling tongs over straighteners any day

I hate the over-straightened look, it's so boring now. Straighteners can work wonders, but they get overused.
Helenia
I hate the over-straightened look, it's so boring now. Straighteners can work wonders, but they get overused.

Exactly, and so many people do it - their hair all looks identically boring :rolleyes:

Volume and curls all the way :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending