Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    meh, cheese is overrated anyway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juan Cobo)
    Before returning to maths, I have to say I completely disagree with the concept of mild cheddar. It's a waste of (potentially) good cheese.
    Just to randomly butt in to say I totally agree...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jjtee)

Oh old school template I haven't yet filled in:
    College applied to: Christ's
    Course: Medicine
    Conditions: AAA (A in further maths, and Bio+Chem)+AEA Chem Merit
    ah a boy medic. welcome was beginning to think the male medic breed had died out entirely!

ah ur school has the distinctive uniforms doesnt it? i have to wear grey socks, so not quite as exciting as ur yellow numbers unfortunetly :p:

ReputationRep:
    I would have to definitely agree with you there. Very few guys, although complaining about that would seem rather strange though. I guess women just make better doctors, although I have to say there are always exceptions to the rules. Oh and its the lack of alcohol dehydrogenase that enables me to get wasted oh so stupidly quickly. Anyone saw DVC btw?

ReputationRep:
    Going back on topic, whilst I am fond of cheddar, I do like a bit of Edam. I've never tried Wensleydale though. I think I should make an effort to, seeing as Wallace likes it so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    I leave this forum for a week, and this thread turns into a maths discussion thread....:eek:

:p:
    Hi everyone!
    You're alive!!!

Have your exams finished already?!

ReputationRep:
    I've had a shocking revelation! Edam is made backwards! Amazing. Wensleydale is over rated, as with most things flung into stardom thanks to cinema. Although I have heard rumours that stinking bishop is something special...

ReputationRep:
    Red Leicester is where it's at

ReputationRep:
    Bit of Blue Stilton anytime. There's a sandwich place in Cockermouth that does a gorgeous Stilton and Pear baguette.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    You're alive!!!

Have your exams finished already?!
    Nope, unfortunately I have 7 more exams. I got my self un-banned for a bit because I needed help on the maths forum. :p:

ReputationRep:
    C3 on Monday Nooni, don't you just love it?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, unfortunately I have 7 more exams. I got my self un-banned for a bit because I needed help on the maths forum. :p:
    But instead you are chatting on this thread.... :p:

Oh and on the topic of cheeses, red leister and cheedar rock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jjtee)
    I've had a shocking revelation! Edam is made backwards! Amazing. Wensleydale is over rated, as with most things flung into stardom thanks to cinema. Although I have heard rumours that stinking bishop is something special...
    How do you know that its not made forwards and all the other cheeses are made backwards! :p:

ReputationRep:
    But instead you are chatting on this thread.... :p:

:fight:
    You crossed a line there potter boy..

ReputationRep:
    :fight:
    You crossed a line there potter boy..

*gets out wand*

ReputationRep:
    Love local Illminster (or is it Illchester?) Applewood Smoked Cheddar, yummy yummy for my tummy

ReputationRep:
    So after all those biscuits what we actually needed was cheese?! What a waste... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And I just ate all my cheese!

*waves a lager instead* (well it'd work on me...)

ReputationRep:
    And I just ate all my cheese!

*waves a lager instead* (well it'd work on me...)
    *Waves lager back*

*Spills lager*

*Cries*

ReputationRep:
    *gets out wand*
    :creep:ooo scared.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.