Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bah! Just rang up my LEA. Turns out they have me down as having applied for non-income assessed loans only. I'm sure I applied for income assessed as well. :mad: Now I have to wait for more forms to come through the post and reapply for the income assessed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aired)
    What's a school leaver's course? :s
    Since we finished exams last week, and school doesn't finish till the end of June, they figured they ought to find something for us to do
    We've got a bunch of lectures to go to, on subjects such as "Global Business", "Fresher Finance", "Relationships", "Running Your Own Business At University", "Managing Costs At University", etc. Basically things they think will help us during/after uni. Which they probably will, I just wish they weren't all around 9am
    There's also a bunch of other stuff, such as Survival Cooking (dunno what that entails, but fn should), Italian lessons, vists to a distillery, a powerstation, the Sheriff Court, etc.
    And more fun things, such as karting and bowling and the prom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uz_master)
    Successful Cambridge applicants talking about cheese and "duelling"?! And i thought we were supposed to be the cream on the intellectual crop!

...anyone for cheese on toast?
    *slaps with a glove*

I challenge you to a duel!

(Original post by friendlyneutron)
    rpotter: I think you can get put away for waving your wand about in public llike that!
    Friendlyneutron, you have a dirty mind :eek:

(Original post by **noooni**)
    aww, its not that bad, at least you did something! I shamefully only just woke up....
    Well, I only just woke up aswell, and I missed neighbours by over an hour! Can't believe it, now I can only watch it once today !

ReputationRep:
    i submit my thesis tommorrow wish me luck

ReputationRep:
    Ooh good luck gezzar!

rpotter: of course I do, my mind is perpetually in the gutter.

Wasn't at survival cooking today as I thought my cold would make me a bit of a health hazard. My cold, however, hasn't stopped me from sunbathing in the back garden Oh, and chasing after my cat who keeps trying to escape from the house (he's not supposed to go out for a bit because he's just has an operation - the tail is intact ladies and gentlemen). I don't know who looked like the bigger idiot, me running about in flip-flops banging on a tin of Whiskas, or him with the big plastic collar on.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Good luck. What's the thesis for/on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YYYY)
    Bah! Just rang up my LEA. Turns out they have me down as having applied for non-income assessed loans only. I'm sure I applied for income assessed as well. :mad: Now I have to wait for more forms to come through the post and reapply for the income assessed.
    That sucks. I spoke to another person from the SLC who told me that my tuition fee loan had been processed, and it's all sorted out now (thankfully).

Oh, and chasing after my cat who keeps trying to escape from the house (he's not supposed to go out for a bit because he's just has an operation - the tail is intact ladies and gentlemen). I don't know who looked like the bigger idiot, me running about in flip-flops banging on a tin of Whiskas, or him with the big plastic collar on.
    haha. Our dog hated wearing the big plastic collar after she had her operation, she used to walk around shaking her head about trying to get it off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gezzar)
    i submit my thesis tommorrow wish me luck
    *wishes luck*

100% Fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aired)
    That sucks. I spoke to another person from the SLC who told me that my tuition fee loan had been processed, and it's all sorted out now (thankfully).
    Yeah it does suck! Yours is all sorted? Good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    *slaps with a glove*

Bring it on rpotter :cool: *returns the slap*

ReputationRep:
    glad to hear your cat's ok friendlyneutron!

ReputationRep:
    *slaps with a glove*

Friendlyneutron, you have a dirty mind :eek:

Well, I only just woke up aswell, and I missed neighbours by over an hour! Can't believe it, now I can only watch it once today !
    :rolleyes:
    I guess that’s your punishment for getting your *ahem* wand out…:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh good luck gezzar!

Wasn't at survival cooking today as I thought my cold would make me a bit of a health hazard. My cold, however, hasn't stopped me from sunbathing in the back garden Oh, and chasing after my cat who keeps trying to escape from the house (he's not supposed to go out for a bit because he's just has an operation - the tail is intact ladies and gentlemen). I don't know who looked like the bigger idiot, me running about in flip-flops banging on a tin of Whiskas, or him with the big plastic collar on.
    haha! your poor cat...
    My cold, however, hasn't stopped me from sunbathing in the back garden
    Am i the only person that doesnt like the sun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uz_master)
    Bring it on rpotter :cool: *returns the slap*
    :eek: :fight:

I guess that’s your punishment for getting your *ahem* wand out…
    :eek: :eek: :eek: My comment was completely innocent!

Bugger! I've missed neighbours, I completely forgot about it!

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only person that doesnt like the sun?
    Just ignore us. We're Scottish, the sun is a strange and unusual phenomenon for us, so we're just getting as much of it as we can before it goes away, never to be seen again...

ReputationRep:
    Noooni - i dont like the sun either!! I blame the fact that i'm always 2 or so degrees warmer than everyone else... when going through Hong Kong airport, they were electronically checking our temperature for fear of Bird Flu - i got pulled over (obsessed with driving) and checked if i were ok - so frustrating!!! So really, i love the sun, but not the resulting high temperatures...in winter im always warm, so the summer is like a permanent sauna argh!!!

(and im irish, dont tan so what's the point, and as Duke_Flipside finds, the sun is a strange phenomena in our lands)

ReputationRep:
    I heard on the radio that there was an earthquake in Scotland this afternoon... Did any of you Scots feel anything!?

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving the sun, although the hayfever is driving me crazy-and it seems like i've tried everything, wish I could just wash my eyeballs...

Hope the earthquake wasn't to dangerous and everyone's ok!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: An earthquake?

I get too hot in the sun, and while i dont get sunburnt because iam not really fair, the freckles on my cheeks go bright red.. I hate that.
    Also because of this weather the summer insects that fly about have made my left arm patterned with insect bites... I want to burn them all...

ReputationRep:

Bugger! I've missed neighbours, I completely forgot about it!
    Set your alarm clock or something! You cant keep doing this rpotter....:rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.