Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    well i am excited and all... but from the interviews the people there all seem weird... I tend to go out every other day with my mates and get slaughtered, the people at my interview seemed like they never seen a beer pump. I wouldnt be able to live without a bit of partying
    Je suis exactly like you :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeh the drinking soc people are posh... im not Ill be hanging with like the vocational college people :cool:
    Sonic is cool but not as great as mario... Aladdin and Jasmine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Je suis exactly like you :p:
    Ill come find you to play some poker... if i have money!

ReputationRep:
    I liked watching 1950s Batman - not a cartoon I know, but nearly as clownish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    Ill come find you to play some poker... if i have money!
    I'd feel guilty, it'd be like stealing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ever since malaria destroyed my liver I get drunk after about three pints Cheap, but it does mean nights out lack much entertainment value for me

ReputationRep:
    Oh i can match that, i just dont eat all day and down them. Beer kills me anyway its too fizzy makes me want to burp for britain, so i stick with either spirits or wine (or budwieser as everyone just buys beer)

ReputationRep:
    I'd feel guilty, it'd be like stealing :p:
    im not that bad, everyone in my year is addicted to poker

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink - at our school ball I had 1 glass of wine and felt rather sleepy! I'll just laugh at you lot when you're all hungover!

ReputationRep:
    The best cure for a hangover is a bacon sandwhich and a cup of tea and your raring to go back to the bar im sure freshers will change that outluck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    im not that bad, everyone in my year is addicted to poker
    Nah, Im just that good :p:

Quite a few in my year are aswell, although I am probably the most addicted.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be obsessed with Farthing Wood! Roobarb and Custard also good, and of course, Pingu

ReputationRep:
    Nah, Im just that good :p:

Quite a few in my year are aswell, although I am probably the most addicted.
    ah well its more luck than skill :p: (i know its not but you know )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    The best cure for a hangover is a bacon sandwhich and a cup of tea and your raring to go back to the bar im sure freshers will change that outluck!
    Ooh yes. For some reason I find Heinz tomato soup is good as well? Doesn't hurt the tummy if you're feeling a bit delicate. I hate it when you wake up and you're still pissed, it's like waking up from a nightmare and realising it was actually true!

ReputationRep:
    Pingu! Yes! And, although not a cartoon, Bagpuss.

ReputationRep:
    I watched Pingu at 6 a.m. one morning because I couldn't sleep properly - it was a very surreal experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    Ooh yes. For some reason I find Heinz tomato soup is good as well? Doesn't hurt the tummy if you're feeling a bit delicate. I hate it when you wake up and you're still pissed, it's like waking up from a nightmare and realising it was actually true!
    I love that... happends to me in every exam! its like just brilliant

ReputationRep:
    tctc, personally I used to be t-total, so I expect some others are likely to have been the same. Changed a couple of weeks ago though mind (18th - Didn't really stand a chance!).

cartoons, Dangermouse.

ReputationRep:
    t-total? thats mathematics to me ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KAISER_MOLE)
    tctc, personally I used to be t-total, so I expect some others are likely to have been the same. Changed a couple of weeks ago though mind (18th - Didn't really stand a chance!).

cartoons, Dangermouse.
    You must be a cheap date then! :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.