Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Fairy)
    Ah, good old Lancaster.
    I have some friends at Lancaster uni, so I've spent quite a few nights over there. Admittedly, most of that time was spent on campus or in the Sugar House, but there seem to be some good shops! I was there a couple of weeks ago and there was a French market. That was cool!
    And it's near Morecambe of course - don't forget the highlight! :p: Well yes I do love Lancaster myself tbh. Like the oldness - even the new buildings are built with that sandy brick to fit in. Ok, advert for NW Lancs finished. How does anyone find their way around the uni though - it's like a maze with a million corridors and staircases! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    it's like a maze with a million corridors and staircases!
    And don't forget to the key word - concrete!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue Fairy)
    And don't forget to the key word - concrete!!
    Ah indeed. Good job it's a campus out of town hidden by trees!

Right, better be off then. Bon chance avec C4 people taking it. Toodle.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. But it does have a nice atmosphere...

... no where near as great as Cambridge, of course!

(I feel like we may have killed the conversation. Oh dear.)

ReputationRep:
    i wish i was doing C4
    im doing Furthe pure 4 ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahliz12345)
    Ah indeed. Good job it's a campus out of town hidden by trees!

Right, better be off then. Bon chance avec C4 people taking it. Toodle.
    You what?

(Original post by tctc)
    i wish i was doing C4
    im doing Furthe pure 4 ...
    I didn't know FP4 existed....

ReputationRep:
    Amen! Cambridge is the best! Although my chances of joining all you lovely people (no sarcasm intended here - rpotter!) are slim. At least my exgirlfriend will find that consoling!

ReputationRep:
    FP4?! on OCR? no way! Bet its bloody interesting though

ReputationRep:
    I have 4 core pures
    and 4 further pures
    cuts the crap of applied maths
    although i am a physiscit (not that i can spell the word..)
    i just hate stats

edit. im on AQA
    edit part two.. New sylabus no past papers no teachers and no text book, just me going commando

ReputationRep:
    Your exgf is going to Cambridge? Ouch. Same college?

I hope you do better than you think. If you've got a place, you must be capable of getting the grades. Keep smiling.

EDIT: Maths makes me feel physically sick. I only completed my A Level, because I was too stubborn to drop it.

ReputationRep:
    lol! good on you! Yea i agree with you, applied is rubbish, i got a C in Mechanics 3! god that exam was a joke! And im sure ive done even worse in Statistics 3. That's the problem with applied maths, you cant verify that your right, so if your method is shaky, your answer is most probably wrong....

Sorry! here's me saying "no more maths" and look at me now! Ill shut up now!

ReputationRep:
    I havnt done m3 yet... but with out sounding arrogant i hope i do well (all it is is momentum and projectiles) fortunatly im only went as high as S1 though else i wouldnt have a final grade

ReputationRep:
    Yea my ex is going to Jesus, me Magdalene. It's the STEP that worries me... damn maths... !

my ex is a member on this site, but she and i arent talking anymore. I hope we can patch things up, but that depends on me getting into camb, otherwise theres no real point

ReputationRep:
    tctc, you do edexcel maths right? because projectiles was in M2 of ocr maths

ReputationRep:
    Im going jesus...
    fortunatly the most hardcore im going is AEA maths, my teacher begged me to do STEP but i didnt see the point.

ReputationRep:
    My ex is at Oxf**d, so more reasons for me to hate the place! :P

Joking aside, I hope you can work things out. 'Specially if you both get in.

.... any other topic than maths???

ReputationRep:
    me doing AQA we had projectiles in m1 and hardcore projectiles in m3

ReputationRep:
    No maths below this line

________________________________ ________________________________

Right, good luck with your ex uz master Hope it all turns out well.

God, I hate study leave, Im actually looking forwards to thursday, despite the four exams, so I can actually see some of my mates! Haven't even seen my gf since tues

ReputationRep:
    lol! Lucky you! jesus is wonderful - i wish i had applied there! what did you going to read at jesus?

ReputationRep:
    Natski
    so lets talk about Science...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.