Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uz_master)
    My insurance is imperial!
    Hands off! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Long distance didn't work for me... he went to uni and I'm on my gap year. We broke up after the first term.

But tbh I don't think it's the distance that breaks you up. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.
    Cliched... But not seeing each can be fun too. Letters, emails, three hour phone calls... and then meeting up again is fantastic. But, ha, if there's gonna be a problem, long distance can enhance it!

Therefore, I wish you all the best. Keep positive. Some of my friends have split up through being apart, some are stronger than ever. Just down to the couple, I s'pose.

Anyways, being single is great too!! You don't need a relationship to make you happy. And just because you have a boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't mean you'll be any happier! In fact... some relationships make you downright miserable.

uz_master, don't worry - just think of all the people you'll meet at uni!

EDIT: Just reread that and it seems really neg about relationships... ack. That wasn't how it was meant to sound. Relationships are great too!! Oh... I'm just messing this up. Dammit.

Sorry... I'm rambling.

ReputationRep:
    *feels like another duel is going to happen, prepares to take sabre out of sheath....* lol

ReputationRep:
    rambling was thoroughly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahliz12345)
    Apagg - C4 on thursday also. What do you think of it? Sometimes it's OK, but sometimes the question is just wierd, even though I can do the topic in general. Anyone doing general studies on Wed?
    C4 is torture on paper. Easily my worst module. I get around 90% in all practice papers bar C4, where I manage 60-70%. Mind you, I've only done two so far. Time to revise!

ReputationRep:
    *goes to all girls school...feels left out*

At least after C4 that's the end of maths and can concentrate on other subjects, like bio and chem - hurray!

ReputationRep:
    I tried long distance...once cambridge to london and another Cambridge to Germany, surprisingly the latter worked better!! Tis a shame, but my friends made Edinburugh (can never spell it) and Portsmouth work so good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe.. I went to an all girls' school too. Up to 16.

ReputationRep:
    wow that is impressive! although having thought more aboutit, i dont think i could bear long distance!

ReputationRep:
    Well, you never know! It all depends on who the person is and if it's the right relationship.

I really should go and make costumes... But I've been sewing all day and I can't function anymore. *sighs* Everything is distracting me tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Neither could i - i love being with other person too much...

(abstract terms as single atm)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uz_master)
    My insurance is imperial!
    Mine too! What's your offer?

ReputationRep:
    *goes to all girls school...feels left out*

At least after C4 that's the end of maths and can concentrate on other subjects, like bio and chem - hurray!
    It's my last exam

I go to an all boys' school,but there's an all girls' just across the road, so it's not such a problem

ReputationRep:
    What are you making costumes for?? I need to start making mine...im Golde in Fiddler on the Roof - so excited!! need to get thinking about dress...

ReputationRep:
    'The Time Machine'. And it's on this weekend. Bah.. twelve sets of four costumes. It's doing my head in!!

That's not mentioning the bloody props. It's an absolute nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    OMG!! workload!!

Good luck...i only need 3 costumes so im doing ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    It's my last exam
    My last exam is 29th June! Why is it not July! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I know. And I'm only getting paid for twenty hours. I've done at least triple that amount!!

Ah well... I wouldn't do it if I didn't love it.

I think. :p:

I've only seen Fiddler once (and it wasn't the great version). Are you enjoying it? What kind of costumes are you making?

ReputationRep:
    My last exam is 29th June! Why is it not July! :rolleyes:
    I feel your pain, last year my last exam was on the 30th, a super sexy Economics AEA. Three hour long essay to round off my 18 exams. Ah, memories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apagg)
    I feel your pain, last year my last exam was on the 30th, a super sexy Economics AEA. Three hour long essay to round off my 18 exams. Ah, memories
    I have 14 this time (done 2), including 3 AEAs (fun) as it's part of an alternative offer (4As or 3 and an AEA dist.). Got to the point where chem 5 is quite enjoyable... think I need a holiday! :p:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.