Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Don't cry mate! here, ill try and help if you want, what can't you do?

ReputationRep:
    Ah i feel like having a moan... if you all dont mind..
    i need an A in further maths to go to cambridge... and like its soo horrid cause no teachers/books etc..
    and after FP4 if im lucky ill get 60/100
    for my FP1 exam i got 86/100 and i think i got between 90-100/100 for M2
    i have FP3 and FP2 on the same day and need 90ish and M3 the next day also need 90ish to get an A overall... So im soo annoyed now.
    I doubt ill be coming..
    bah

ReputationRep:
    Mate dw it'll all fall into place! im sure you've got the grades

ReputationRep:
    Have faith the grade boundaries will be low, if you need help with maths the maths subforums is hectic around these times, I'd help but so many people would probably help before me (Goes for C4 too). I've got M4 this week, relative motion can be a bit curfuddling at times. Is part of Additional Further Maths AS though, so doesn't go towards offer, unlike either Chemistry or Physics...I'm more worried about getting the 3rd A at the moment than I am getting the STEP grades >.<

ReputationRep:
    KAISER_MOLE, whats your step offer? And M4?! you are a very brave soul!

ReputationRep:
    i have relative motion in M3... thats ok in 3d but confusing in 2d (im backwards...)
    thanks for the offer at the moment im alright...
    What physics sylabus you doing?
    My offer is AAAA( maths fmath phys chem)
    ive already got the A in maths and basically got As in phys and chem..
    im hoping if i just get the B in fmath and an Ain bio and genstuds they might let me off (the letter said something about serious consideration if you just miss your grades)
    They might do the same for you if you get an A in further additional maths, and just miss physics..

ReputationRep:
    I bet kasier's got a 2:2 offer - he sounds pretty intelligent to me!

ReputationRep:
    if thats the top one then i agree :p:

ReputationRep:
    well, the best ive seen heard of is a 1:2, but i wouldnt put it past him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uz_master)
    Don't cry mate! here, ill try and help if you want, what can't you do?

At the moment, any question involving some form of integration. My plan is to do every single revision question on integration before returning to the practice and past papers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    I don't really like beer, but I'll have a girly sol every now and then (I think it's just because you get a bit of lime tbh, the novelty). rpotter, I know what you mean about the drunk stage where you can't taste alcohol. It's the point where you think "you know, I really should stop", but then inevitably don't.
    And interestingly that's also the last thing you can remember...

(Original post by Duke Flipside)
    I'm not a big fan of beer or cider really. I'll drink Bud on occasion, but I don't really like it.
    But I do have an amazing talent for downing blue WKDs...The only problem is that they're really fizzy, so I get rather ill whenever I do it
    Oh its the fizziness that makes you ill, of course :p:

Oh and its time for another of these methinks:

________________________________ ________________________________ ___

ReputationRep:
    back to beer
    corona is ace as is san miguel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liz150888)
    i lurve blue wkds. sooo nice. cant down them tho- think id probs be sick which wouldnt be cool.

is it ur prom or something today? if so have a nice time
    I'm a fan of Smirnoff Ice myself!

ReputationRep:
    mix smirnoff ice with blue WKD...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    back to beer
    corona is ace as is san miguel
    I don't like corona, its tastes almost metallic, san miguel is nice though.

(Original post by tctc)
    mix smirnoff ice with blue WKD...
    Hmmm, they're ok, but you just cant taste the alcohol, its like drinking a normal fizzy drink...

ReputationRep:
    All alcopops taste like fizzy drinks
    Corona is good, if you out with a group of people, only 1£ a bottle...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leannemann)
    I'm a fan of Smirnoff Ice myself!
    There's only one way to drink those and it is called a strawpedo! Anyone unfamiliar with the term can buy me one when we all make our offers and get to Cambridge and I shall be happy to demonstrate!

ReputationRep:
    is that where you get a straw and down it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    is that where you get a straw and down it?
    Shhhhh! I want people to buy me drinks Last time a friend and I did this was in Durham and the barwoman gave us really dodgy looks when we asked for two smirnoff ices and four long straws. Though that may have been because she was handing us over some straws that were 2 ft long (I didn't realise that they'd be QUITE that big)

(Yes it basically is that, apparently what stops you drinking it very quickly is the air going to the top of the botle, if you put two straws in then fold them over the edge then the air slides nicely out the straws and the drink goes straight down your throat)

ReputationRep:
    My offer is 1,2 in any order, which is standard offer from the college I have an offer from.

tctc, I do AQA B spec for Physics. Need either an A grade in Physics or Chemistry, I have roughly the same current % in both of them (about 85% or so I think)...maybe I'm just being a bit too anxious about it.

Alcopops...haven't tried them yet....sounds a bit like a cereal.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.