Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    tctc!!
    Oh i dont know, i called someone, something on the chat bit.
    Ooh, goss can you tell us in less explicit terms what it was?

Is there any way we can un-warn you or something? Cause you shouldn't have warnings, you're a nice lady.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    You missed the most important part... rock n roll!
    Well duke and I were talking about the homoerotic Journey gig! Anyone going to any T in the park type things this summer? I seem to be on holiday during them all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    Well duke and I were talking about the homoerotic Journey gig! Anyone going to any T in the park type things this summer? I seem to be on holiday during them all
    Homoerotic doesnt sound too good ---> dodgey stuff..
    im going to V reading and wireless fest..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    Homoerotic doesnt sound too good ---> dodgey stuff..
    im going to V reading and wireless fest..
    Yes it was all very disturbing, I have to say...

Ooh, who's playing at your fests that you're looking forward to seeing? (as poorly worded as that was... oh you know what i mean!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Noooni!

You're alive!

That was a short ban!

And where did you get those warning points?! (I want some actually)
    'Tis cos im a rebel
    My ban was short ths time, but C4 is in two days and i need the maths forum, also i think the mods are going to kill me for annoying them so much.
    I dont know why it kept on saying i was logged in when i was banned because TSR wouldnt even load so i dont know why it was showing me as online. I did check it at school though.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, goss can you tell us in less explicit terms what it was?

Is there any way we can un-warn you or something? Cause you shouldn't have warnings, you're a nice lady.
    ahh thanks

Hehe I really didnt do anythng, its in rpotters thread, someone called me stupid for attaching a Harry Potter pic wrong and I called him a ****, but avoided the swear filter by putting …in between the letters. I was being really immature I am aware, but there we go.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it was all very disturbing, I have to say...

Ooh, who's playing at your fests that you're looking forward to seeing? (as poorly worded as that was... oh you know what i mean!)
    I tend not to know untill i get there :cool: however, i know the who are at wireless.. (muse, radiohead, morrisey, dirty pretty things at the other two but dont know witch festival...)
    Anyhow farewell people, im off to the bar to get intoxicated, i have general studies tommorow and i need alcohol to pass.

ReputationRep:
    ahh thanks

Hehe I really didnt do anythng, its in rpotters thread, someone called me stupid for attaching a Harry Potter pic wrong and I called him a t-wat, but avoided the swear filter by putting …in between the letters. I was being really immature I am aware, but there we go.
    Aw that's crap! I can't believe you got points for that. Bet you wish you'd called him something worthwhile now

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's crap! I can't believe you got points for that. Bet you wish you'd called him something worthwhile now
    hehe yeah, actualy i wish i didnt apologise in a PM. I felt bad at the time, im such a fool! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ahh thanks

Hehe I really didnt do anythng, its in rpotters thread, someone called me stupid for attaching a Harry Potter pic wrong and I called him a ****, but avoided the swear filter by putting …in between the letters. I was being really immature I am aware, but there we go.
    You can get a warning for avoiding the swear filter! Hmmmm la la, swearing, big and clever, la la! :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Nooni's got a pic! She's hot

Moving away from my stalkerish side, how's revision going Nooni, as badly as mine?

ReputationRep:
    When do your exams actually *finish*?

ReputationRep:
    I have 5 more! i had 10, so 5 is ok. Mine finish next friday!!!!!

thanks apagg

ReputationRep:
    hehe, welcome

C4 (Thursday) is my last, can't wait, though I'm sure it's going to be my worst exam

ReputationRep:
    How did you find C3? i was suprisingly happy with it. Found it better than S1 and M1- thats how backward i am!

ReputationRep:
    You can get a warning for avoiding the swear filter! Hmmmm la la, swearing :flute:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ditto - compared to how I thought I'd do in C3 at the start of exam leave, I really can't complain Lots of lovely "prove that" questions, so it's easy to check if you're right.
    I'll need all the extra marks I can get judging by my current C4 performance though. Integration eludes me.

ReputationRep:
    You can get a warning for avoiding the swear filter! Hmmmm njvbnjwre :flute:
    You rebel you

ReputationRep:
    I dunno I always thought people look better will warning points, I like the little red writing, can someone post report it for me?

ReputationRep:
    I dunno I always thought people look better will warning points, I like the little red writing, can someone post report it for me?
    I would, but if i email pig one more time i think im going to get banned forever!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.