Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well its true i have five weeks in the third world to worry about atm, and thats sort of taking up all my worrying ha ha. but last year while i was waiting for my higher results i managed to push them out of my head until the night before when i had a mega worrying session.

ive become a bitof an obsessive tidier since my exams finished :confused: learning kinyarwanda was my 'project" for june when id have no exams to worry about but it turns out watching tv, going out and mucking about on tsr are far more time consuming than i thought theyd be and i have learnt a grand total of 18 words :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liz150888)
    well its true i have five weeks in the third world to worry about atm, and thats sort of taking up all my worrying ha ha. but last year while i was waiting for my higher results i managed to push them out of my head until the night before when i had a mega worrying session.

ive become a bitof an obsessive tidier since my exams finished :confused: learning kinyarwanda was my 'project" for june when id have no exams to worry about but it turns out watching tv, going out and mucking about on tsr are far more time consuming than i thought theyd be and i have learnt a grand total of 18 words :rolleyes:
    Make sure you learn the phrase "Excuse me, where is the toilet?". Invaluable.

ReputationRep:
    Say something in African language I can't spell to entertain on this rainy eve..

yes physics has frazzled my brain :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahliz12345)
    yes physics has frazzled my brain :rolleyes:
    You say that as if it's a bad thing...

ReputationRep:
    Liz - hollybags were fun! Apart from the rain and the fact I'm now walking like John Wayne after going on a 2hr trek on a rather sizeable horse. Owchies. When you off Rwandaing? (it is Rwanda you're off to isn't it?) I'm so jealous, you'll have such an amazing time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by friendlyneutron)
    rpotter: does this mean you've forgiven me for being Scottish yet?
    No come on, to do that you'd have to save my life or be going to Downing.

(Original post by friendlyneutron)
    When you off Rwandaing? (it is Rwanda you're off to isn't it?) I'm so jealous, you'll have such an amazing time!
    To be honest, anywhere is better than Scotland :flute:

ReputationRep:
    imbabazi hehe umusarane?
    excuse me where is the toliet? (roughly)

muraho amakuru? (hello how are you?)

i hope they all speak french....

ReputationRep:
    and im going to rwanda two weeks 2moro. im bricking it tho. :eek: i bet ill love it really. but still. i had to say gdbye to my mates on sat cos they r going to shagaluf tomorrow and it was all rather sad and emotional. i can just see the carnage at the airport with the rents.

where abouts were u on holiday laura? poor u re john wayne walk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    No come on, to do that you'd have to save my life or be going to Downing.
    Woo!
    (Original post by rpotter)
    To be honest, anywhere is better than Scotland :flute:
    Hey! I'd rather be in Scotland than...uh...the mid-Atlantic ridge! Yeah, that showed you...

(Original post by Liz150888)
    imbabazi hehe umusarane?
    excuse me where is the toliet? (roughly)
    So it's not just here that people laugh at toilet humour, who knew...
    Seriously though, I bet you'll have a great time in Rwanda! How long are you going for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Flipside)

So it's not just here that people laugh at toilet humour, who knew...
    Haha thats an awful joke! Though it did make me chuckle..

ReputationRep:
    I really should know this...but when do we get our A-Levels results??

ReputationRep:
    17th. Damn I should start revising!

ReputationRep:
    17th or 18th August

ReputationRep:
    Definitely 17th-tis my Dad's birthday

ReputationRep:
    wooooooooo i must have got an A that time round on fp1.

one thing worse than living in scotland and going on "holiday" to rwanda, living in london and going on holiday to scotland...

results day is the 17th, and this results day has to better that last years, seeing as i had my driving test in the afternoon when we got AS results last year.

ReputationRep:
    lol duke! it was poor but gave me a giggle anyway.

im going for five weeks. at least my french will be put to use!

nah the one thing worse than going on "holiday" to rwanda (its not a holiday, dammit! :p:) would be going on holiday to shagaluf.

we get quite a lot of tourists up here actually!

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody just sit OCR unifying concepts in chemistry? There was a big question at the end about chocolate, whipped cream and chocolate mousse, how random.

It went quite well though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aired)
    Did anybody just sit OCR unifying concepts in chemistry? There was a big question at the end about chocolate, whipped cream and chocolate mousse, how random.

It went quite well though
    Mmm yummy.

ReputationRep:
    yep lol, random as.

Went OKish. Strange how everyone on here is fine with everything apart from maths, and I'm fine with maths but nothing else. If I could mind merge with someone, awesome!

ReputationRep:
    We should exchange some UMS points. You can have some of my chemistry ones in exchange for some of your maths ones :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.