(Original post by rpotter)
    Oh god, sorry about that drunken post

:eek: don't be, that was probably the best post I have seen on TSR in ages

Got a tiny bit hammered last night :p:
    suuure, so i'm just a tiny bit weird

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like the end is near then. Thank god. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bah! I was intending to sleep till 11 today. Instead I wake up at 8:45. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin Man)
    Bah! I was intending to sleep till 11 today. Instead I wake up at 8:45. :mad:
    Ditto...though i did manage to make it till just before 10 damn body systems...

ReputationRep:
    Same - though i have AEA Philosophy today... ah the fun of it.....

ReputationRep:
    Am also surprised at waking up so early (well, 9.45) considering it was the Dinner Dance last night. A good time was had by all, though it's really sad cos of all the people you'll never see again.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :pepsi: :beer: :beer:

Sounds like you lot fared better in the STEP than I did. I did 2 questions and blagged my way through half of a third question without really understanding what it was on about cos it gave you the answers! THe only modules I've done which are covered by STEP III are FP1, FP3 and S3. I gave up on the Stats questions as a bad job (that ferry and bus thing just addled my brain!) so that left the Pure questions, ONLY ONE OF WHICH WAS ON AN FP3 TOPIC! And I couldn't even do that, so I had to try some of the FP2 questions! Oh, and I did the induction question, which I thought was kind of cunningly disguised (if anyone did spot it was induction straight away, don't tell me cos I don't want ot feel worse than I already do!).

Although I think I did OK considering I hadn't covered the syllabus for almost all of the questions, Cambridge don't know or care what modules I've done so it's not going to make much difference to them deciding whether to take me or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x- Lici -x-)
    Ditto...though i did manage to make it till just before 10 damn body systems...
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    When did I say that? I don't remember saying that!

Confused!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon Girl)
    When did I say that? I don't remember saying that!

Confused!
    :hmmmm: That is odd. Doesn't seem to be in your previous post either. :confused: I'll get rid of it.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I think I realised what happened. I meant to type that I only did one full question, but accidentally typed it inside the quote tags. Then the postman came, so I left the computer. When I came back, I saw that and thought you had typed it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uz_master)
    Same - though i have AEA Philosophy today... ah the fun of it.....
    Yes, I'm sitting typing in school, the only person with an exam today! Plus I made the mistake of mixing cider and lager last night, and now my stomach hates me.

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Dragon Girl - which que was the inductive one? I attempted 6 of the 8 ques, and cant remember coming across induction... now im worried...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uz_master)
    Dragon Girl - which que was the inductive one? I attempted 6 of the 8 ques, and cant remember coming across induction... now im worried...
    [whisper]
    Word on the street is that the second half of Q8 used induction. I thought about it but didnt think it suitable so didnt do any proof.
    [/whisper]

ReputationRep:
    {another drunken post]

Uh oh/ exams all finished so going out tonight already been in parks since 2pm drinking pimms and champagne out the bottle (we mixed the pimms with lemonade in an old diet coke bottle, we're that classy) and hiding it from the grumpy park keeper who looked a bit like santa claus but less brenevolent., while haviung v nice picnic with much much chocolate cake.

and now just stoppin off home for some brewad and milk to line the ol stomach before going for a thurday snight on thew tiles. feel a bit sikc already though.....

Have anic eevening everytonei

[/anoyther drunkne post]

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I know this is really going of your topic here (sorry), but as you can tell, i'm brand new
    I'm holding a conditional offer (AAA) for Theology at Sidney Sussex, my names Ruth, I live near manchester and it was my last exam today! Werhoo! So yes, thats er me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie_J)
    Hello! I know this is really going of your topic here (sorry), but as you can tell, i'm brand new
    I'm holding a conditional offer (AAA) for Theology at Sidney Sussex, my names Ruth, I live near manchester and it was my last exam today! Werhoo! So yes, thats er me!
    :wavey: Um don't know what to say but hi! I'm hopefully going to be doing French and Spanish at Girton, there are a lot of drunkards in this thread but we are all quite nice really.

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Ahh brill. Lol i was a bit of a one and went out last night, even though I had an exam today.... what a rebel I hear you say lol.
    Ooo cool - I studied A level French, I really love languages!
    I see what you mean about the drunkards although ye, i bet youre all lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie_J)
    Hello! Ahh brill. Lol i was a bit of a one and went out last night, even though I had an exam today.... what a rebel I hear you say lol.
    Ooo cool - I studied A level French, I really love languages!
    I see what you mean about the drunkards although ye, i bet youre all lovely
    Rebel! I'm a bit of a languages freak, I'm learning GCSE Italian over the summer! There's a linguist called Kellywood who's going to Sidney as well.

ReputationRep:
    Aww wow! nothing wrong with that, infact you sound scarily like my friend Emily - she did French and Spanish at A2 and is learning Italian now! Although shes sold out and is going to be studying Law at Oxford next year (booo hiss lol )
    Do you get to study abroad for a year on your course?
    Thats good - it's great to meet some people I will hopefully be spending the next few years with! I'm trying to forget about these exams until results.... i just cant tell whether i've done enough! Scary!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.