Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    It would round here. 'A bit of crack' meaning something like 'a good laugh' or 'a decent chat'. I thought of what Rpotter said first but was far too polite to say it.
    "A bit of crack" could also mean a certain recreational drug...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazynutter)
    only one month and 6 days left to wait!
    37 days! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffin Man)
    "A bit of crack" could also mean a certain recreational drug...:rolleyes:
    Yes, I think everyone else was taking that one for granted, as per his original post. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I think everyone else was taking that one for granted, as per his original post. :p:
    I like stating the obvious . It did strike me as odd though, that no-one had mentioned it yet.

ReputationRep:
    37 days! :eek:
    And I'd been doing so well at not looking at the countdown!

ReputationRep:
    I like stating the obvious . It did strike me as odd though, that no-one had mentioned it yet.
    Drugs're baaaaaaaad, man. *rolls up twenty quid note*

It would round here. 'A bit of crack' meaning something like 'a good laugh' or 'a decent chat'. I thought of what Rpotter said first but was far too polite to say it.
    Ah, okay. Bah, Cumbria, who'd have it. Well, apart from wanderer.

(Original post by rpotter)
    I can think of another context in which it makes sense, but you people would call me sick if I were to say it.
    Wash your brain out!

ReputationRep:
    I had to check it lol.

ReputationRep:
    Time is going so quickly! Rather than worrying, at the moment I seem to be in a state of euphoric denial or something I cant seem to come to terms with the fact that my exams are being marked and the results are coming soon

;danceboy; * music* ITs the final countdown...... *music* :musicus:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie_J)
    Time is going so quickly! Rather than worrying, at the moment I seem to be in a state of euphoric denial or something I cant seem to come to terms with the fact that my exams are being marked and the results are coming soon

;danceboy; * music* ITs the final countdown...... *music* :musicus:
    Have you seen this?

ReputationRep:
    heh. i've got that final countdown thing too! it's all a bit weird to think it's done now and there's nowt more i can do. gives me more time to go on the razz tho :p: went out tonight completely on the spurr of the moment. this crazy freedom malarky eh? hehe

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen this?
    yeah, i keep getting these weird quicktime "Q"s with questionmarks in them on loads of links... is a bit annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Jim)
    yeah, i keep getting these weird quicktime "Q"s with questionmarks in them on loads of links... is a bit annoying.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen this?
    Yup indeedy!!
    Hehe this is where being a control freak becomes extremely unhealthy
    Theres nothing we can do about it!!!

And yes, crazy freedom malarky is very good! I'm going out on the razz this Saturday. Hey, so its not spontanious... its planned in advance.... but its going to be groovy ;yay;

ReputationRep:
    I'm spontaneously eating a big bag of M&Ms.

ReputationRep:
    Ooo, M&M's. Those i havent had in a while. I got hooked on minstrels for a time, but i find they dont last as long. Plus M&Ms are so pretty and colourful
    (what the hek was all that about? i apologise.)
    oooo do you remember Vice-Versas? Now those were lurverly :p:

ReputationRep:
    mmm.... m&ms. i'm so glad i don't have to do the whole countdown thing again this year - that whole Final count down counter page thingy was nearly enough to make me spontaneously combust...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FWoodhouse)
    Ah, okay. Bah, Cumbria, who'd have it. Well, apart from wanderer.
    Not really, leaving as soon as I can!

ReputationRep:
    "Final Countdown" just reminds me of the boathouse and rowing... we play it quite a lot when using the ergs.

As some of you will doubtlessly find out! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthie_J)
    Ooo, M&M's. Those i havent had in a while. I got hooked on minstrels for a time, but i find they dont last as long. Plus M&Ms are so pretty and colourful
    (what the hek was all that about? i apologise.)
    oooo do you remember Vice-Versas? Now those were lurverly :p:
    I vaguely remember Vice-Versas. Just a hazy memory though . What did they look like?

ReputationRep:
    I vaguely remember Vice-Versas. Just a hazy memory though . What did they look like?
    Google image search to the rescue! (Never heard of them m'self.)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.