Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnStuartMill)
    Wasn't that one of the things we put on the CAF?
    my email's a bit bizarre so i don't think i put it on there...

ReputationRep:
    Yay, Scrubs is back and its still good!

ReputationRep:
    You get posted a letter. At Clare at least, I'm going to write to my son/s and/or daughter/s...

You won't get your Cam email address (which is snazzy- [email protected]) until you get here- but, then, you can join Facebook...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    You get posted a letter. At Clare at least, I'm going to write to my son/s and/or daughter/s...

You won't get your Cam email address (which is snazzy- [email protected]) until you get here- but, then, you can join Facebook...
    this i can't wait for :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Jim)
    this i can't wait for :p:
    Me neither. But it will eat into valuable myspace time...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    Yay, Scrubs is back and its still good!
    *joins in the celebrations*

Cam email addresses sound awesome! *eyes glaze over*
    What do College Parents actually do though? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Flipside)
    *joins in the celebrations*

Cam email addresses sound awesome! *eyes glaze over*
    What do College Parents actually do though? :confused:
    hmm good question. Dont they like show around during freshers week (or freshers 3 days:p: ) and things like that (meaning i have no idea really).
    Interested to know

Im meant to be going on holiday in an hour...dont know why im on here Its like an addiction.

ReputationRep:
    i'm interested in taking a tour of the colleges if i get in...have only seen like 4 of them, from passing them on the street...

ReputationRep:
    i'm interested in taking a tour of the colleges if i get in...have only seen like 4 of them, from passing them on the street...
    The only time I've ever been to Trinity is to show friends around who have come up to visit, the same goes for a whole host of other colleges.

ReputationRep:
    Ive been in Kings and Robinson, thats it. Seen like three of the central ones from the outside, like Trinity and Johns.

ReputationRep:
    I saw quite a few when I went there for open days... I didn't like Trinity, it was too big and empty, and we were told by one of the student helper people at Magdelene not to go to John's because it was crap, tehehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loocy)
    I saw quite a few when I went there for open days... I didn't like Trinity, it was too big and empty, and we were told by one of the student helper people at Magdelene not to go to John's because it was crap, tehehe.

student helpers shouldnt be saying bad things about other colleges on open days. Very naughty!

ReputationRep:
    Im meant to be going on holiday in an hour...dont know why im on here Its like an addiction.
    Lol, believe it or not, I actually came on here during my holiday. It was the last day of my holiday, waiting to fly home and I really wanted to know if Cambridge had started sending offer/rejection letters out so I knew whether or not to expect one when I got home that night.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, ive missed a lot of chat.....been away for a few days!

Anways, Im off on hols for a week, going to some place in france.....fun fun fun! :p:

Better go pack now actually!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no everyone's going away! I'll just be left here talking to myself!

ReputationRep:
    And what are college parents? I have never heard of them until now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    student helpers shouldnt be saying bad things about other colleges on open days. Very naughty!
    sure, but st. john's is a special case

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honza)
    sure, but st. john's is a special case
    Well, special needs maybe :p:

ReputationRep:
    So's your face!

ReputationRep:
    mmm custard creams and fig rolls...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.