The Student Room Group

Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

Mr. Jim
i'm interested in taking a tour of the colleges if i get in...have only seen like 4 of them, from passing them on the street...:redface:

Ive been in Kings and Robinson, thats it. Seen like three of the central ones from the outside, like Trinity and Johns.
Reply 4041
I saw quite a few when I went there for open days... I didn't like Trinity, it was too big and empty, and we were told by one of the student helper people at Magdelene not to go to John's because it was crap, tehehe.
Reply 4042
Loocy
I saw quite a few when I went there for open days... I didn't like Trinity, it was too big and empty, and we were told by one of the student helper people at Magdelene not to go to John's because it was crap, tehehe.

student helpers shouldnt be saying bad things about other colleges on open days. Very naughty!
Im meant to be going on holiday in an hour...dont know why im on here:redface: Its like an addiction.

Lol, believe it or not, I actually came on here during my holiday. It was the last day of my holiday, waiting to fly home and I really wanted to know if Cambridge had started sending offer/rejection letters out so I knew whether or not to expect one when I got home that night. :redface:
Reply 4044
Wow, ive missed a lot of chat.....been away for a few days!

Anways, Im off on hols for a week, going to some place in france.....fun fun fun! :p:

Better go pack now actually!
Oh no everyone's going away! I'll just be left here talking to myself! :redface:
And what are college parents? I have never heard of them until now.
Reply 4047
Well, special needs maybe :wink: :p:
So's your face!
Reply 4049
mmm custard creams and fig rolls...
Reply 4050
everyone must go to ikea and buy dime cake from the swedish shop! it's sooooooooooo lush.

though slightly sickly if you eat 3 pieces...
Reply 4051
:hmmm:
Repeat until memorised:
I love muffins. I love muffins.

Class is dismissed.
i love ikea, greatest shop in the world, so long as you go when it is quiet and you are in the right mood!

I just refused to go on my family holiday next week, i told my mum my step dad hates me and i'd just have a rubbish time in the remotest cottage in the whole of scotland so i'm not going so i don't ruin her holiday. She called me selfsish and now i'm sulking in my room. i was trying to be nice by not going, oh well.
Muffin Man
:hmmm:
Repeat until memorised:
I love muffins. I love muffins.

Class is dismissed.

muffins are fattening :eek:
i can't eat muffins or i'll have a long and painful conversation with Tina, the talking tummy :eek: :redface:
Reply 4055
Original post by Pho&#8721
muffins are fattening :eek:

So? :p:
Reply 4056
Original post by Pho&#8721
i can't eat muffins or i'll have a long and painful conversation with Tina, the talking tummy :eek: :redface:

I offer my heartfelt commiserations.
Reply 4057
A bit late but better than nothing I suppose.

College applied to: Churchill
Course: Natsci (Physical)
Conditions: AAA
Deferred entry: No
Nationality: British
Where are you living right now: Cockermouth, Cumbria
A few details about yourself: I currently have long hair and beard and am a big fan of lots of different music. I also like a good house party and alcohol is good at making me a bit less quiet than usual :smile: .
Liking the avatar Morton, very suave!
Why is everyone from Cockermouth? :confused: Are people around there naturally intelligent or something? :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending