The Student Room Group

Successful Cambridge Applicants Chat - 2006

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone else had exam results nightmares yet? I'm afraid to go to sleep now. They're like Freddy Kreuger :frown:
Reply 4121
Wow, nuggets and biscuits is a very accurate description! It cant be compared to a single smell can it - its a mingling of two, creating something naaassssty :p:
I used to get really into supermarket sweep. I was like *tactics people*!!!! Find all the small, compact, expensive stuff and just sweep it all into your trolley with one swift arm movement!! None of this grabbing mops and buckets!!
Inflatables were cool though lol :banana:
friendlyneutron
I reckon it smells like a combination of chicken nuggets and digestive biscuits. It's annoying because when you first put it on it smells like holidays and then after about half an hour you actually just stink :frown: the trauma.

On the subject of awful tans, I met Dale Winton in a sports shop the other day? Talk about random. Supermarket Sweep was fantasmic though, I always wanted that huge banana.... sign of things to come I guess ...*

*edit: sorry. I'm hideously jetlagged.

:rolleyes:
Breakfast making was alright; bacon was burnt, and the eggs were odd, but the potato scones were good...then again, it's fairly hard to mess up potato scones :confused:
All round, it was fairly impressive for six drunk guys who can't cook who'd been awake for something approaching 24 hours...
Reply 4123
friendlyneutron
Has anyone else had exam results nightmares yet? I'm afraid to go to sleep now. They're like Freddy Kreuger :frown:

yeh but freddy kreuger was cool...
Ruthie_J
Wow, nuggets and biscuits is a very accurate description! It cant be compared to a single smell can it - its a mingling of two, creating something naaassssty :p:
I used to get really into supermarket sweep. I was like *tactics people*!!!! Find all the small, compact, expensive stuff and just sweep it all into your trolley with one swift arm movement!! None of this grabbing mops and buckets!!
Inflatables were cool though lol :banana:

EXACTLY! I used to get to frustrated at those chumps buying things like bread. BREAD?! *shakes head* some people. I think I've been away too long, i'm disproportionately excited about the F-word coming on later. Damn strangely attractive Gordon Ramsay... Ooh talking of cookery programmes, I saw this one a few days ago where this woman made ice-cream out of snow - am I the only one that thinks that's disgusting?
tctc
yeh but freddy kreuger was cool...

Not in my subconscious he's not. Along with dreams where I get a D in maths :frown:
friendlyneutron
EXACTLY! I used to get to frustrated at those chumps buying things like bread. BREAD?! *shakes head* some people. I think I've been away too long, i'm disproportionately excited about the F-word coming on later. Damn strangely attractive Gordon Ramsay... Ooh talking of cookery programmes, I saw this one a few days ago where this woman made ice-cream out of snow - am I the only one that thinks that's disgusting?

Depends if anything has urinated on the snow really...

Did she mix snow with orange squash or something?

*Plans*
Jigglypuff
Depends if anything has urinated on the snow really...

Did she mix snow with orange squash or something?

*Plans*

No it was evaporated milk, vanilla essence and... snow. Bleh. I just have this image of the snow coming from the bonnet of a car and having gravel in it.

"Don't throw snowballs, there could be stones in it and someone could lose an eye!"
I've dreamt about results day, soon after the exams finished. I remember it was odd, but can't remember why now. Something like not actually getting any results at all.
Reply 4129
friendlyneutron
Not in my subconscious he's not. Along with dreams where I get a D in maths :frown:

i had a dream i got a D in german yesterday, i was really happy; i didnt even take gcse german.. (or a level)
Reply 4130
I've only had one results dream. I missed the offer but I still got let in. My subconscious is cocky.
Never dreamt about results day in my life, that make me odd or far too laid back?
Reply 4132
it means a tall dark stranger will enter your life shortly before ending it.
Hello, stranger.
Reply 4134
*wields axe*

which college/subject are u?
Emmanuel for History as the signature says :wink: . I take it you didn't get my reference? Ah well.
Reply 4136
your sig doesnt say anything to me. i didnt get a reference. its late and i'm mentally challenged.
Reply 4137
friendlyneutron
Damn strangely attractive Gordon Ramsay... QUOTE]
NAhhhhh, I dont see it :p:

Ice-cream made out of snow? That has rain water in it? Not really selling itself to me :biggrin: ! hehe. Shouldnt it be called snow-cream anyway? Only sort of subject-related dreams I have had were during exams. Once I dreamt that I had to sit an Arabic A-Level (?!?!?!) having done no revision for it whatsoever. My brain is weird.
drsmeeth
your sig doesnt say anything to me. i didnt get a reference. its late and i'm mentally challenged.

Or possibly haven't seen the film it is from. Signature only appears for first post on each page of a thread so wouldn't see it on that post :wink: .
Reply 4139
what film!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending