Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Hehe, well I have drank (is that the right word? Some weirdos english students can correct me if Im wrong :p: ) just not enough and mainly some really crap french wine, even though Im not a massive wine fan.
    red/white/pink/green

ReputationRep:
    You had 24 bottles of Bud the other day...that didn't get you drunk?

I meant Club Foot I think .... :p:

I've been told not to get completely drunk tomorrow, as we're doing a lot of travelling on the Wednesday......remember coming back from Italy after the World cup final, eurghhh, Got to England and just had a massive KFC meal...Colonel Sanders is a Demi-God

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    we have been home on a pump truck once :confused:
    traffic cones :p: ... they do bring back memories... dressing up as the old cone heads
    Lol, hehe, my friend was dragging this massive one we found (it was properly big!) downt the middle of a main road (at night so virtually no cars) as a police car drove past and he just like dropped it in the middle of the road and just carried on walking for about a second before turning round and picking it up. Was hilarious to see him do it!

(Original post by tctc)
    red/white/pink/green
    Red, even though I 'prefer' white.

'Purple is a fruit'

Soz went back to quoting the simpsons

ReputationRep:
    Lol, hehe, my friend was dragging this massive one we found (it was properly big!) downt the middle of a main road (at night so virtually no cars) as a police car drove past and he just like dropped it in the middle of the road and just carried on walking for about a second before turning round and picking it up. Was hilarious to see him do it!

we have blocked roads of with cones, sat on a bench, and watched the cars turn back... even a early bus did it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    we have blocked roads of with cones, sat on a bench, and watched the cars turn back... even a early bus did it

ROFL!!!!! Great idea!! Im so doing that next time Im pissed in the city!

ReputationRep:
    ROFL!!!!! Great idea!! Im so doing that next time Im pissed in the city!
    another great idea is writting your name with them...
    or
    the flashing lights on top,have competions to see who can "ware" the most, then try to direct the traffic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    another great idea is writting your name with them...
    or
    the flashing lights on top,have competions to see who can "ware" the most, then try to direct the traffic
    Hehe, I dont want to get arrested!

Stealing for sale signs and putting them up outside other people's houses is fun, even better is doing it with those election signs they have during elections, switching the labour and conservative ones around is fun :p:

ReputationRep:
    now that is a brilliant idea..
    i want to make a pyrimid out of traffic cones..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    there are ducks in that lake! :eek:

They can attack....
    It's not only lakes in Cambridge that has duck. Pembroke's pond had a family of 13 earlier this year. Sometimes I wonder what's stopping the college cat from attacking those ducklings... then I realised that the cat must have been lazy. Why work for your food when you can get them for no effort?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    meh.......link!:p:
    I think its in the backroom.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE doing that! Singing drunken songs when you are absolutely hammered is the best thing ever!!!!!! Especially when you drag a traffic cone for 2 miles, whack it on someone's hedge and use it as a megaphone and sign through it, all whilst someone films it on their phone.....ahhhh the memories!
    Ahh, singing drunken songs is great fun...*somewhere on the internet has a video of him and his mates singing the A-Team theme tune...*
    We've also tried the blocking road with traffic cones, though we couldn't stay around to see it in action

But you forgot going to golf courses! Replacing flags with underpants, stealing flags+flagpoles and shoving them up the exhaust of cars whose neddy owners tried to run you down, laughing as your friends didn't realise the flag they just stole was in full view of security cameras...Ah, hours of fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    I think its in the backroom.
    Nope, there's a copy circulating round. In a public forum... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Laaaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    Laaaa
    Doh ray me fah so .... ti doh. *ahem* :rolleyes: Don't mind me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahliz12345)
    Doh ray me fah so .... ti doh. *ahem* :rolleyes: Don't mind me...

doh a deer....

ReputationRep:
    OH dear. :p: For years I thought the line 'ray a drop of golden sun' was 'sand' and so the deer was relieving itself on the sand, and I couldn't understand why that was so fluffy to be in the song... then I was rudely enlightened.

ReputationRep:
    OH dear. :p: For years I thought the line 'ray a drop of golden sun' was 'sand' and so the deer was relieving itself on the sand, and I couldn't understand why that was so fluffy to be in the song... then I was rudely enlightened.
    Deer relieving itself on sand thats some vivid imagry...
    i on know the first two..
    what was la..? a note i like to sing :p: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    doh a deer, a female deer
    ray, a drop of golden sun
    me, a name i call myself
    far, a long long way to run
    so, a needle pulling thread
    la, a note to follow so
    te, a drink with jam and bread,
    which brings us back to doh doh doh doh ...

dodgy spelling but yes. and I am not sad for knowing that... just, er, knowledgeable. yes. hmm.

ReputationRep:
    doh a deer, a female deer
    ray, a drop of golden sun
    me, a name i call myself
    far, a long long way to run
    so, a needle pulling thread
    la, a note to follow so
    te, a drink with jam and bread,
    which brings us back to doh doh doh doh ...

dodgy spelling but yes. and I am not sad for knowing that... just, er, knowledgeable. yes. hmm.
    you enjoyed that didnt you

ReputationRep:
    :flute:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.