im not egotisitcal.. just paranoid !
    No one said anything!
    Relaxxx

ReputationRep:
    me and relax...

ReputationRep:
    *Has missed countless pages of chat*

*Still doesnt get the tractor joke, although loved the chicken one*

*Is vvvvvvv bored and also slightly sunburnt due to spending the whole day on the beach without suncream yesterday*

I slept for like 15 hours last night!!!!! :confused: Havent really slept a lot the last few nights though, so kinda made up for the lack of sleep.

Also I have now officially not got drunk for 3 whole weeks!

Oh, and had great fun on thursday, went to the beach, got there just as it started to rain, but obviously went down to the beach anyways. Got in the sea and a thunderstorm started so then spent about 5 minutes debating whether it was a good or bad idea to be in the sea :p:. As we got out there was lighting directly above us and some really loud thunder which made the ground shake (was quality!). So then all scrambled into my mates car wet and sandy. Drove away and after about 20 mins driving we decided to stop at a fish and chip shop (which was nowhere near the sea). Me and my mate got out wearing nothing but a towel (mine was a GB one :cool: ) and swimshorts and a bikini (not both :p: ) and went into the shop, got some really weird looks, especially when I paid with a really soggy ten pound note :p:. I did contemplate saying 'oh yer, sorry, it fell in a urinal' but I decided not too for some reason :p:.

Oh and finally, had the weirdest dream last night, basically I opened my results and had got my grades when the police came up and arrested me for underage drinking about 2 years ago, and for some reason this meant I couldn't get in........weeeeird dream!

Anways sorry about the rambling post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    *Still doesnt get the tractor joke, although loved the chicken one*

Oh and finally, had the weirdest dream last night, basically I opened my results and had got my grades when the police came up and arrested me for underage drinking about 2 years ago, and for some reason this meant I couldn't get in........weeeeird dream!
    Really? You loved the chicken one? Well, at least someone did. I'm not telling any more for fear of being lynched if/when I get to Cambridge.

Weird dreams about results...everyone has them, I think. My weirdest one so far was one about opening them to discover that they were actually the results from a pub quiz...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    rpotter what biscuit do i get?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *toria*)
    Really? You loved the chicken one? Well, at least someone did. I'm not telling any more for fear of being lynched if/when I get to Cambridge.

Weird dreams about results...everyone has them, I think. My weirdest one so far was one about opening them to discover that they were actually the results from a pub quiz...:confused:
    I had one when I got results for subjects I didnt even sit.....was a really weird dream!

(Original post by tctc)
    rpotter what biscuit do i get?!
    Ummmmmm :confused:

Did I tell you 'have a biscuit' or something recently?

Edit: Oh wait, I understand now, well done! That must have taken a while! Today its a chocolate digestive!

ReputationRep:
    rpotter i get that dream all the time...

whooop.... not really i had a shortcut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    rpotter i get that dream all the time...

whooop.... not really i had a shortcut
    Some of them were even made up subjects....I was gutted when i woke up and realised I didnt really have an A in 'Father Ted Studies' :p:

How?! (I've changed it now anyways....)

ReputationRep:
    hahaha....
    farther ted studies..
    and i thought a level german was wierd (for me this is highly unlikely!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Some of them were even made up subjects....I was gutted when i woke up and realised I didnt really have an A in 'Father Ted Studies' :p:

How?! (I've changed it now anyways....)
    Wouldn't that be such a pleasant exam to sit? I love Father Ted!

Dougal: God, I've heard about those cults Ted. People dressing up in black and saying Our Lord's going to come back and save us all.
    Ted: No, Dougal, that's us. That's Catholicism.
    Dougal: Oh right.

ReputationRep:
    Pffft, you've never shown me that site!
    *sings My Lovely Horse...and considers trying to play it on the guitar, though he's very rubbish*

Edit: and how come you're not on MSN? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Flipside)
    Pffft, you've never shown me that site!
    *sings My Lovely Horse...and considers trying to play it on the guitar, though he's very rubbish*
    Best episode ever is the one with the milk float! "Is there nothing to be said for saying another mass?"

ReputationRep:
    my little finger hurts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    my little finger hurts
    how cometh about this tragic episode?

ReputationRep:
    well my theory:
    my shift key is stiff at the moment, so i have to press down especially hard with it... and i use my little finger for shift and thats about it when i type, so when ever i need to use shift i have to put my little finger through the strain; i guess the accumulitive use of my little finger for this task has caused it to ache!

ReputationRep:
    plausible, i suppose!

ReputationRep:
    so now im just using my left hand to type...

ReputationRep:
    good on ya! us lefties rule!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.