Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just googled it and cant find the calender !
    Yeh brum is the coolest locally.. £40.00 for a taxi
    round here is alright i just stay in bonds (my fave bar) but the idiots have made a myspace :confused: grrrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    just googled it and cant find the calender !
    Yeh brum is the coolest locally.. £40.00 for a taxi
    round here is alright i just stay in bonds (my fave bar) but the idiots have made a myspace :confused: grrrr
    have also googled and cant find calender, though that might not be so surprising, i dont know what the online demand for a calender about roundabouts is...
    Lichfield's good in that it had the direct train line to birmingham, tis only £3.50 for a return, although the clubs close at 4am and you have to wait until 6 for the first train back
    What do they need a Myspace for?! Here its really a choice between Paradise and Lloyds, paradise has better music but you can sit down and talk to people in lloyds. both get pretty boring...
    anyways, i'm gonna go sleep, have to be up early to take my nan shopping (how sweet am i? :p:

ReputationRep:
    awh well have fun..
    yeh we just get a taxi back at 4am
    other we have been known to get a room out for 5£
    cya later !

ReputationRep:
    Someone mention Lichfield? My brother was born there.... I was born in Burton-on-Trent but we moved up North when I was 18 months old. 'Fraid any loyalties I have are with Manchester now :p:

ReputationRep:
    my ex gf was born at burton-on-trent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    my ex gf was born at burton-on-trent!
    The place breathes randomness. Apparently it's where marmite was invented? My grandparents live there still and it has a brewery and a nestle coffee factory nearby so one can imagine the lovely mingled smells created there

ReputationRep:
    wow marmite :p:

ReputationRep:
    Inm vvv d2wiubk sorry ini ich drunk sorry crap ivr probs said thay my prent probs know innit.

oh sddeAR GDOD NOO ni9 w3ant a thyread ?

ReputationRep:
    nice one rpotter
    thats what i like to see

ReputationRep:
    so does ui , but sun nite innit

ReputationRep:
    take it easy :p:

ReputationRep:
    emmm... how drunk? :p:

I want to be drunk. Haven't been for over a year now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Inm vvv d2wiubk sorry ini ich drunk sorry crap ivr probs said thay my prent probs know innit.

oh sddeAR GDOD NOO ni9 w3ant a thyread ?
    rpotters drunken posts!!!
    I missed them soo much!:bawling:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someone awesome)
    hey when we all turn 40 we shiould becomes chavs so we can look young again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tctc)
    :eek: ahahahah!
    Cant believe you posted that
    Too much spare time you :p:

ReputationRep:
    it was genius

ReputationRep:
    AHhhhh tornado! help me! i agree noooni, rpotters drunken post are the stuff of legend!

ReputationRep:
    when imdrunk and turn on the computer i fall asleep on the keyboard!
    wheres the tornado?

ReputationRep:
    Norbury. lovely place, if you like places with nothing at all in them!

So had my checkup appointment at st.Thomas' today, they cant decide if i have ulcerative colitis or chrones disease, but theyre certain its one of them! I almost want to know which one it is more than my exam results!

ReputationRep:
    On the subject of 40 year old chavs, thts not funny! i actually saw one and i felt kinda sorry for them

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 19, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.